Symbiosis (SET) Eligibility 2021 must be fulfilled by the candidates who want to apply for undergraduate courses in the member institutions of Symbiosis International University (SIU). SET is the written test that is conducted for four different papers namely General, Design, Law, Engineering. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2021 has been conducted on 27th June 2021. It is university level examination. In this article, we are providing complete information about Symbiosis (SET) eligibility 2021 including qualifying exam, minimum marks, age limit, etc.
Get latest news & updates about Symbiosis SET 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
Symbiosis (SET) Eligibility 2021
SET is organized for various undergraduate courses that include B.Tech, B.A.LL.B, BBA.LL.B, BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.), BBA, BBA (IT), B.Sc Economics (Hons.), Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Liberal Arts & Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Liberal Arts and B.Des. Here, SET 2021, eligibility criteria for different courses is mentioned. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of the course for which they are applying. Before filling SET Application Form, check the given eligibility.
- Indians/Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/ Foreign Nationals (FN)/ OCI/Person of Indian Origin (PIO) candidates are eligible for admission.
- OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2021 and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education.
- Qualifying Exam: Prerequisite qualification is 10+2 passed with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject with any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination (12th) must be passed at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Good score in an entrance examination like SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), JEE-Main or MHT-CET conducted in the year 2021.
|BA LLB & BBA LLB|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in one attempt only.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who have appeared the 12th exam and results are awaited are also eligible to apply subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of admission.
|B.A.LL.B (Hons.) & BBA.LL.B (Hons.)|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Standard XII (10+2) examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the above exam with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category).
- Admissions for all International students are done through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) of Symbiosis International University.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: 12th passed in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category candidates).
|BA (Mass Communication)|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 (or diploma in education pattern of 10+3) in any discipline from the recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) will be required in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 (in any stream) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th or last year diploma examination are also eligible to apply.
|BA/B.Sc (Liberal Arts)|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Diploma holders of International Baccalaureate (IB) (IB Diploma Students with predicted scores also) may apply.
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10 + 2 examinations with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- Qualifying Exam: Passed XII standard examination from any stream or equivalent or diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST category candidates).
If candidates have any query regarding Symbiosis (SET) Eligibility 2021, they can ask us by commenting below.