Symbiosis (SET) Exam Dates 2019 (Released) – Get Exam Schedule Here

Symbiosis SET 2019Symbiosis (SET) Exam Dates 2019 has been published by the exam conducting authority. The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common entrance test regulated by the Symbiosis International University. SET exam is a university level examination conducted for selecting students for admissions in various UG courses offered by Symbiosis institutions. SET is a university level examination which is organized once in a year. This exam is mandatory for admissions in UG courses in the field of engineering, law, design, etc. Here students can check details about Symbiosis (SET) 2019 Exam Dates.

Symbiosis (SET) Exam Dates 2019

newiconSymbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Exam Date for Orissa & West Bengal centre candidates has been revised. Now, it will be conducted on 11th May 2019. Check other dates from below.

Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be conducted on 4th May 2019. Check other dates from below.

Get latest news & updates about Symbiosis SET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Symbiosis (SET) Important Dates 2019 has been released by the University. Here we have provided the official dates for the SET exam:

EventsDates (Announced)
Online registration begins25th January 2019
Last date for registration21st April 2019
Last date for fee payment21st April 2019
Admit card release 24th April 2019
Exam Date4th May 2019

Law (SLAT) / Design (SEED): 9.30 am to 12.00 noon

Engineering (SITEEE) / General (SET): 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm

Result announcement14th May 2019
Counselling commenceAfter result declaration

Symbiosis (SET) Exam Schedule

Candidates must check this section to get detailed information about SET exam schedule includes pre-examination & post examination dates.

Pre Examination Dates:

The Symbiosis SET registration 2019 has been started from 25th January 2019 through online mode. Students can register for this exam till 21st April 2019. The last date for fee payment will be 21st April 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered for the SET exam are able to download the SET Admit Card 2019 through the website. It has been issued on 24th April 2019. The Symbiosis SET exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode). Candidates may appear in this exam on 4th May 2019.

Post Examination Dates:

After the examination, the answer key will be released by the authority. The Symbiosis SET result 2019 has been provided to students on 14th May 2019. The cut off will be released along with the result. Students can download their SET Score card & apply for counselling. Only qualified candidates can participate in the Symbiosis SET counselling process. Each Symbiosis Institution shall have different admission procedure. For admission, candidates have to participate in the respective college or institution counselling process.

Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Form

Candidates must read following details regarding Symbiosis SET 2019 application form:

• The application form has been released through online mode.
  • SET 2019 application form has been commenced from 25th January till 21st April 2019.
  • While filling application form, candidates has to upload passport size photograph, signature & all the important documents.
  • Candidates must also fill institutes & exam city in their preference order.
  • Before submission, candidates must verify the details mentioned in the application form.
  • The authority has not provided any correction facility for application form.
  • Candidates must also take printout of their application form for further use.

Application Fee:

• Candidates can pay the application fee through Billdesk Gateway/ Demand Draft/ Indian Bank Gateway.
  • The application fee is Rs. 1750 for each test.
  • Candidates who registered for one test in morning & one test in afternoon can pay Rs. 3500/-.

For any other queries regarding Symbiosis (SET) Exam Dates 2019, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.

1. Saara shetye says:

Helllo sir i gave set exam when are concelling dates gonna be realised?

There will be no centralized SET counselling organized by the Symbiosis University for providing admission. Each institute will release its own cut-off score at which the candidates will be shortlisted for the GD/PI-WAT round and counselling in each institution will be held on different dates.

2. Joanna says:

Respected Authority,
    I am a 12th commerce student.I am without maths & I want to appear for SLAT 2019. Eligiblity criteria for the admission in the institute is 12th pass but I am appearing for 12th exam in March 2019 and 12th HSC results display only in May. Am I still eligible for SLAT exam????
    Please do look forward to this comment.
    Thankyou!!!

3. Manasi jagtap says:

Respected sir/Madam
    I am 12th commerce student.I am without maths.I want to appear for Symbiosis school for banking and finance.I want to appear for SET entrance exam.Eligiblity cretia is 12th pass but I am appearing for 12th exam in March and 12th HSC results display in May.I am eligible for SET exam.Please reply to this comment.Thank you.

4. Ananya says:

I missed SET2018. can I still getcinto symbiosis BBA programme

5. Himanshi says:

I have applied for bsc economics and bba in symbiosis
    So there will be a common exam or different ..
    And where can i use my id and password to see which forms i have filled to confirm if i dont remember

6. Your Name... says:

Sir/Madam,

One declaration of set 2018 result for BBA what will be the schedule for counseling. One who opted for BBA at Pune, can have option to choose to counseling either at Pune or Noida.

Request kindly guide me.

7. RIJUL GUPTA says:

I am studying in Class 12th and want to appear for Symbiosis School of Photography as well as Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication (SCMC)for graduation. I have to fill two forms….

• RIJUL GUPTA says:

Respected sir/madam, I am studying in Class 12th commerce stream without Math and want to appear for Symbiosis School of Photography as well as Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication (SCMC)for graduation. I have to fill two forms…

8. rubaini says:

is admission process there for engineering too?

9. Amrita Maitra says:

is the dates for engineering entrance exams??

10. Ketan diwakar says:

I have missed the registration dates for SET …is there any other way to get admission..? Pls help asap

11. Sharanya Dey says:

What is to be done 4 bcom admissions? Were we supposed 2 fill up this 4m 4 that as well?

12. Priyanshi says:

WHat are the timings for set 2017?

13. kachal says:

Recently I am in 12th commerce after completed my board exam I will eligible for this exam ???

14. recently I am in 12 th commerce so I can gave this exam ?? n how it help me ? says:

Recently I am in 12th after compeleted board exam I will eligible for this exam ?

15. shalini says:

last year i completed my 12th but didnt appeared for the set so am i eligible for set this year?

16. Sidhant says:

Sir, I have completed in 12th last year but i failed to give last year entrance now i have taken admission to 1year diploma course of media and communication so I am eligible or not for set 2017

17. Details says:

Now currently I am in class 12th ..next year in March I will give my 12th exams ….so how I can get admition in..Symbiosis pune for graduation in ..Arts or Mass communication