Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2020 will be organized by the Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu. It is a state level admission procedure. Candidates get selected based on the merit list through district wise counselling. Admission procedure is conducted one time in a year. District counselling is conducted by the Nodal Government ITIs. Candidates can get admission in various trades offered by the institutes in the Tamil Nadu state. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Tamil Nadu ITI admission 2020 including details like admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check following Tamil Nadu ITI admission 2020 Important Dates regarding the admission:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||June 2020|
|Last date to submit application||July 2020|
|Merit list release||July 2020|
|Counselling begins from||July 2020|
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about the Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form will be available through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from June 2020.
- Fill details like personal, education, communication and etc. carefully in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till July 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application form secure till the counselling.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through e-Challan.
- Application fee will be Rs.50 for all categories.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to check Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state.
- Age Limit Criteria: Lower age limit Criteria is 14 years and upper age limit criteria is 40 years.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Tamil Nadu state or equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be based on the various factors such as filling of application form, payment of fee, participating in counselling procedures, etc. Candidates will be selected for admission based on the merit list. Merit list will be published through online mode.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. After final submission of the counselling fee and documents verification process, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Merit List
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Merit list will be released in the third week of June 2020. Candidates can check merit list through online mode. Through the merit list candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure.
Merit list will be published on the website. Details like name of the candidates, marks and rank will be mentioned in the merit list. Candidates will have to check details carefully. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact to the authority.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Counselling
Tamil Nadu ITI 2020 Counselling will be started from the first week of July 2020. Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list. Counselling will be conducted through online mode. Candidates will have to attend counselling procedure. If candidates will not attend the counselling procedure seats will be canceled to them and allotted to next candidate.
Candidates will also have to submit their original documents at the day of counselling. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates. Candidates can check time and venue of the counselling through website. Candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth to check the details.
Candidates will have to submit following documents at the day of counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- School leaving certificate, etc.
If candidates have any other query about Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2020 then they can ask us by leaving their comments below.