TANCET 2021 Application Form (Till 16th Feb), Registration – Apply Here
TANCET 2021 Registration Status is available form 23rd February 2021. Application Form Last date has been extended till 16th February 2021. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu State. Through Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), admission will be offered to candidates in MBA, M.Tech., M.Arch, MCA, M.Plan, etc. programmes. Those eligible candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test will be provided admission. Here we are providing details of application form mode, fee and much more regarding TANCET Application Form 2021.
TANCET 2021 Application Form – Registration Status Available
TANCET 2021 Final Registration Status is available from 23rd February 2021. Click here to check registration status.
TANCET 2022 Application Form will be started from third week of January 2022.
TANCET 2021 Application Form Last date has been extended till 16th February 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding TANCET 2021 Application Form:
- TANCET 2021 Application Form has been released on website through online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 19th January 2021.
- The last date to submit application form of TANCET 2021 will be till 16th February 2021.
- It is mandatory for candidates to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important details will be sent to it.
- Candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted so candidates must provide all asked & required details completely.
- Candidates will only have to fill one application form for three entrance test.
- Incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection of form so candidates must verify the details before submission.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card, net banking method can be used for online mode payment.
- General category candidates must have to submit Rs. 600/-.
- SCA/ ST/ SC category candidates must have to submit Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for TANCET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for TANCET 2021.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the last year of their qualifying exam can apply.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 year duration.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for examination.
For M.Tech./ M.Plan/ M.Arch/ M.E Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify UG degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidate must score minimum 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam.
TANCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following official schedule regarding TANCET Application Dates:
|Application form commences||19th January 2021|
|Submission of application form||16th February 2021|
|TANCET 2021 exam||20th & 21st March 2021|
How to Apply for TANCET 2021
Candidates must go through following steps while applying for TANCET 2021:
- Visit official website (Link is given above)
- Click on the given “Online registration” link.
- Fill details such as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- A confirmation mail & text will be sent to candidates registered id & no.
- After that, click on “Register” tab.
- Login using login credentials as user id & password.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on “I Agree” option.
- Fill educational, address & other asked details in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of images must be between 20 KB to 30 KB.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit application fee.
- Now click on, “Print application form” tab.
- Keep the printout safe till admission procedure.
Through above TANCET 2021 Application Form article, we have mentioned all important & required details. Also follow the mentioned steps regarding how to fill the form to avoid any kind of rejection/ cancellation of form. Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding TANCET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.