Telangana ITI Admission 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Telangana ITI 2024 Application Form will be available in the month of June 2024 through online mode. The admission procedure is administrated by the Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana. It is a state level ITI admission procedure conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in various ITI programs. The authority provides the admission to candidates on the basis of marks/ merit scores obtained in the qualifying examination. Only eligible candidates can fill out the application form. The qualified candidates of Class 10th/ 8th are eligible to take admission into various ITI programs.
In the article given below, we have provided the complete details related to Telangana ITI Admission 2024 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Telangana ITI Admission 2024 Overview
|Telangana ITI Admission 2024
|Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Telangana
|Level of admission
|State level admission
Telangana ITI Admission 2024 Dates
Following are the tentative dates of Telangana ITI Admission 2024:
|1st week of June 2024
|Application form availability
|2nd week of June 2024
|Application form submission last date
|4th week of June 2024
|Verification of certificates
|4th week of June 2024
|Allotment of seat (phase I)
|1st week of July 2024
|Reporting at the allotted ITI
|2nd week of July 2024
|Allotment of seats (phase II)
|3rd week of July 2024
|Last date for reporting at ITI
|3rd week of July 2024
Telangana ITI 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the given below Telangana ITI 2024 application form details:
- The application form will release in the second week of June 2024.
- The registration form of Telangana ITI 2024 will be available through online mode.
- Fill the application form by providing the details such as name, email id, contact, academic details, and other asked details.
- Candidates are advised to fill the correct details as per the instructions in the website.
- In case candidates provide incorrect details, the application form may be rejected by the authority.
- After providing the valid details, upload the scanned documents as per specifications given by the exam conducting authority.
- Submit the application fee through online mode after filing the application details.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of June 2024.
- At last, take printout of the application form for further usage.
Document required while submission of Application Form:
- Class 8th or 10th mark sheet
- Class 8th/ 10th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB) certificate
- Bank account details
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving, License, etc.)
- One set of photocopied of original documents, etc.
- The registration fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Application fee for every candidate is Rs.10.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
How to Apply for Telangana ITI 2024:
- Step-1: Go to the website of Telangana ITI 2024 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the admission portal of Telangana ITI to register.
- Step-3: Register yourself by providing basic details.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details such as personal, communicational, address, etc.
- Step-5: After filling the form, upload the documents as per the given specifications.
- Step-6: Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: After completing the application process, submit the application form.
- Step-8: Take a printout of the filled application form for further usage.
Telangana ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the complete eligibility criteria for Telangana ITI 2024 admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th (SSC) from any recognised board. Class 8th passed candidates will also eligible to apply for certain trades.
- Age Limit: To apply, candidates age must be at least 14 years of age as on August 1st of admission year. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality: Indian Citizen will be able to apply for admission.
- Domicile: Applicants must have domicile certificate of the Telangana state.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in their final exam in 2024 will be eligible to apply for the admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Telangana ITI 2024 Merit List
The Telangana ITI 2024 merit list will be released in the first week of July 2024. Through online mode, the authority will publish the merit list on the website.
Those candidates who will obtain qualifying marks in the previous qualifying examination will get their names in the merit list. The merit list will release in the form of PDF. By sending the SMS on the candidate’s registered phone number, the authority will notify about the merit list and seat allotment procedure.
Telangana ITI 2024 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of ITI will vary from state to state. There are some states which conduct entrance test for admission into ITI college, whereas ITI admission in Telangana are provided on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam.
The Telangana ITI admission procedure consists of the registration process, application form, fee payment, declaration of merit list, and counselling process.
According to the Government of Telangana, a certain category of candidates will be considered under the reservation category for ITI Admissions.
On the basis of merit cum reservation, the seat allotment will be done. Given below is the seat reservation criteria for Telangana ITI Admissions:
|Category of the Candidates
Telangana ITI 2024 Counselling
Those candidates who will be shortlisted will be considered eligible to appear for the counselling process of Telangana ITI 2024 admissions. After few days from the release of merit list, the Telangana ITI counselling procedure will be organised.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks obtained in the published merit list. After the verification of documents, the final seat allotment will be done. During the counselling procedure, candidates will be required to bring the following documents for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
- PH Certificate (if required)
- EWS Certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Income Certificate
- Attested copies of the documents, etc.
Telangana ITI 2024 Admission
On the basis of merit list, the candidates will get admission in various technical and non-technical ITI Trades. The candidates who will get high scores in rank will get first preference at the time of seat allotment.
The seat will be allotted to those candidates who will attend the certificate verification and submit the verification fee online. Through SMS the selected candidates will be inform by the authority regarding the seat allotment.
Various ITI Trades Offered in Telangana:
In Telangana ITI 2024 Admission, the candidate will be provided admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering ITI Trades given below:
Engineering Trade Courses:
- Draughtsman Civil
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Electronics Mechanic
- IT and Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Radio and TV Mechanic
- Radiology Technician
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Tool and Die Maker
Non-Engineering Trade Courses:
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Hospital House Keeping
- Pre/ Preparatory School Management (Assistant)
- Sewing Technology
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)
Participating Institutes in Telangana ITI Admission
Following are the participating institutes in Telangana ITI Admission 2024:
- Adilabad Private ITI Dasnapur, Telangana
- Jahangir Peeran Industrial Training Centre, Mahbubnagar
- Surya Industrial Training Centre, Kothagudem
- National Institute of Engineering Technology, Khammam
- Sri Bhagya Lakshmi Industrial Training Centre, Kammam
- Aware Industrial Training Centre (RVTC), Khammam
- Indur ITI, Nizamabad
- Ekashila Industrial Training, Warangal
- Sri Raghavendra Industrial Training Centre, Mahbubnagar
- Sri Srinivasa Industrial Training Centre, Khammam
- Naveen Industrial Training Centre, Nalgonda
- National Industrial Training Centre, Mahbubnagar
- Shakti Industrial Training Centre, Adilabad
If you have any query related to Telangana ITI Admission 2024, you can ask in comments box below.