Thapar University 2020 Application Form (Till 31st July), Dates – Get Here
Thapar University 2020 Application Form can be filled till 31st July 2020 for B.Tech (1st round). For MBA (June session) admissions, students can fill the application form till 15th June 2020. Thapar University is located in Patiala, Punjab. Thapar University provides admission in various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc., Biotechnology, etc. in various fields. The admission will be provided through university level entrance exam organized by Thapar University. Candidates are advised to also check the eligibility criteria before filling the application. Here we are providing details regarding Thapar University Application Form 2020.
Thapar University 2020 Application Form – Started
Thapar University 2020 can be filled till 31st July 2020 for B.Tech (1st Round). Click here to apply.
Thapar University 2020 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2020 (June session) for MBA admissions. Click here for application form.
Thapar University 2021 application will be released in the month of February 2021. Get more details about Thapar University 2021 application here.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Thapar University 2020 Application Form:
- Thapar University 2020 Application Form is released through online mode for MBA.
- Candidates can now submit the application form for MBA. For UG courses students can submit the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 31st July 2020 for B.Tech admissions. For MBA the applications can be submitted till 15th June 2020.
- The application process will include registration, form filling details, uploading of passport size photograph & signature, fee submission & at last printout of filled in application form.
- Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility norms before applying for the exam.
- While filling application form, also provide operating mail ID as well as working phone number for important communication details.
- It will be also necessary to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for future purpose.
- The application fee for B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E, M.E & MCA will be of Rs.1500.
- For M.A, M.Sc., & MBA application fee will be of Rs.1000.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee either through online or via offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) will be drawn in favour of Thapar University, payable at Patiala & candidates will have to send it below given address:
In-charge Admission Cell,
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology,
Thapar University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Thapar University eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category candidates).
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates will have to qualify intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Diploma degree candidates will be also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates will have to qualify bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Qualification: Student must have a graduate or post graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured aggregate 50% marks (55% for SC/ ST).
- Test Score: Student must have a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/GRE or thapar entrance test score to apply for MBA admission.
Thapar University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Thapar University 2020 application dates:
UG/ PG Programme:
|B.E/ B.Tech||Other UG/PG courses|
|First Admission Cycle|
|Online Registration Starts||Started||Started|
|Online Registration Close||30th May 2020||20th May|
|Second Admission Cycle|
|Registration Till||20th June 2020||20th June 2020|
|Third Admission Cycle|
|Registration Till||7th July 2020||20th July 2020|
|Fourth Admission Cycle|
|Registration Till||31st July 2020||–|
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|March 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|Online Registration Starts||Started||Started||Started|
|Online Registration Close||10th March 2020||8th May 2020||15th June 2020|
|Shortlisting of students||12th March 2020||11th May 2020||17th June 2020|
How to Apply for Thapar University 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Thapar University 2020:
- Go through the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on, ‘Apply now’ link.
- Enter all required personal details like name, email ID & phone number.
- After that, click on ‘Create new account’.
- Candidates will receive unique ‘password’ & ‘username’ on registered mail ID & mobile number.
- Fill all qualification & communication details.
- Enter programme details & fill 5 compulsory programmes.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature & other documents images (if applicable).
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- After submission of fee, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through the step by step procedure before applying for Thapar University 2020 application. We have also provided all details regarding application form, its fee, eligibility and much more. Also check & read its eligibility norms before applying for the application form. Candidates are advised not to forget to go through above full article regarding Thapar University application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Thapar University 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.