TISSNET 2020 Admit Card (Released), TISS-NET Hall Ticket – Get Here
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card has been released on 20th December 2019. The authority of TISS conducts the entrance test of TISSNET to offer admission into various campuses situated at Guwahati, Tuljapur, Mumbai, Hyderabad etc. Through this entrance test, the qualifying students can take admission into MHA, M.Sc, MA, M.Ph programs. In this article, we have provided all the details related to TISSNET Admit card 2020.
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card – Released
TISSNET 2020 Admit card has been released on 20th December 2019 via login. Click here to get admit card.
The admit card of TISSNET 2020 can be downloaded by online mode through the website. Only those candidates has been issued admit cards whose application form are received by the authority with complete filled details.
No candidate will be sent admit card by post. Candidates have to paste their recent passport sized photograph on the admit card before presenting it to the invigilator. In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidate must contact the concerned office.
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The official dates for the release of TISSNET 2020 admit card, application form and exam conduction is provided below:
|Application form release and submission||18th October to 25th November 2019|
|Admit card availability||20th December 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam||4th January 2020|
How to download TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
TISSNET 2020 Admit card can be downloaded by the candidates by following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of TISSNET. (link is given above)
- Follow the direct link provided to download the admit card.
- Now candidates have to enter their email id and password in the asked field.
- Now submit the details and the admit card will be displayed.
- Check all the details to be correct. In case of any problem immediately contact the officials.
- Download the admit card and take print out of it for use in further admission process.
Documents required with the Admit Card
On the exam day the id proof of the candidate will be checked with the admit card by the authority. Candidate can bring his any id proof approved by the Govt. of India on the exam day. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without showing these below documents:
- TISSNET 2020 Admit card
- Recently clicked passport size photograph
- Id proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter card, DL etc.
- Photocopies of admit card and id proof.
Details present in TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card contain details as entered by the candidates at the time of filling up of application form. The details are regarding the appearing candidate and the entrance exam. If any discrepancy arises, candidates must contact to the authority concerned. The details in the admit card will be:
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Student’s signature and photograph
- Exam center
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam center address
- Important instructions for the students etc.
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
Candidates are required to follow some instructions present in the admit card on the examination day. These instructions are:
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to show their valid id proof approved by the Govt. of India to get entry into the exam hall.
- Student must appear for the exam on time as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must not create disturbance or nuisance inside the exam hall.
- Restricted materials must not be carried inside the exam hall by the candidates.
TISSNET 2020 Admit card is an important document to be carried with certain documents on the exam day. In case any candidate fails to download the admit card within the prescribed time, he/she can request the authority for a duplicate admit card before the exam.
If you have any query related to TISSNET 2020 Admit card, you can ask query in the comments section given below.