TS EAMCET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
TS EAMCET 2021 will be held in the month of May 2021 through online CBT mode. TS EAMCET also known as Telangana State – Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is organized every year by JNTU Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. This entrance test is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for providing admission into E (Engineering) and AM (Agriculture & Medical) category courses. Candidates are required to qualify TS EAMCET in order to get admission successfully in various University/ Private Colleges of Telangana State. To know more details about TS EAMCET 2021, candidates can go through this article.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
Check various tentative dates of TS EAMCET 2021 in the below given section:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply & submit fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Editing / Correction window opens||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.1000/- late fee||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Exam||1st to 2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Final answer key release||May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2021|
|Counseling starts||2nd week of June 2021|
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Check below section to know details about the TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form:
- TS EAMCET 2021 Registration process will get started from first week of March 2021.
- Students will be able to apply for TS EAMCET till first week of April 2021 (without late fee).
- Students will be also provided the facility to submit their applications after the last date by paying certain amount of late fee. Last date to submit applications with late fee will be till last week of April 2021.
- Complete process of application can be done by online mode through the website.
- Applicants can also apply for TS EAMCET by visiting the nearest TS online centre.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application, students can also make correction during correction facility period. The correction facility will be provided in the second week of April 2021.
- Students should apply with single application form as multiple applications will get rejected.
Payment Mode: TS EAMCET 2021 Application fee can be paid by students through net banking/ debit/ credit card or at any TS (AP) Online centers.
Check below application fee as per the category:
|ST/SC candidates||Engineering (E)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||800|
|Other category candidates||1600|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To know about TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility, candidates can go through the below given section:
- Indian national candidates / PIO/OCI card holders are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state. Also, the candidates who satisfy the Local /Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 are eligible to apply.
- For Engineering/ B.Pharma/ B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT): Applying students must have passed or appeared for 12th level with PCM subjects as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology from a board recognized by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
Candidate must have passed or appeared for the diploma in Engineering held by SBTET, Telangana/ AP or its equivalent.
- For Pharma – D: Applying students must have passed or appeared for 12th level with PCM subjects held by board recognized by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
Candidate must have passed or appeared for the diploma in Pharmacy held by SBTET, Telangana/ AP.
- For Engineering/ Pharmacy: Applicants must have completed 16 years of age by the date of start of admission. No upper age limit prescribed.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT) & BSc (CA & BM): Applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of admission year. Upper age limit is 22 years for all candidates and 25 years in case of ST/SC candidates.
- For Pharma – D: Applying candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admission year.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Know all the details of exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2021 in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam of TS EAMCET 2021 will be held in online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper of TS EAMCET will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 160 questions will be asked in engineering as well as agriculture paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be total of 160 marks.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
- Language Medium: The paper will be present in bilingual language – English/ Telugu or English/ Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given. There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus can be checked by the candidates from the website through online mode. Candidates can prepare for the exam from the 12th level topics from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
The Syllabus is prescribed separately for engineering and medical/agriculture streams.
TS EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can take help for the exam preparation from the below given TS EAMCET 2021 preparation tips:
- Students must first know the syllabus and exam pattern of the test.
- To know about type of questions in the exam and other details, students must solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Attempt online / offline mock tests for good practice.
- Make a study timetable and follow it in disciplined manner.
- Make notes and follow them. Revise them daily.
- Students are advised to go for good source of study material – books, videos, etc.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit card of TS EAMCET 2021 will be made available online in the second week of May 2021. To get the admit card, students are required to enter their login details.
Students must preserve their admit cards till the completion of admission procedure. After downloading the admit card, students are advised to check all the details disclosed in the admit card to be true.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, students must contact officials and solve it before the exam date.
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Key
The Answer key of TS EAMCET 2021 will be published in the third week of May 2021. Students will get the online link to check the answer key on the website.
The Answer key will be made available in PDF Format separately for various papers. The provisional answer key will be published first on the website.
Students will be able to make objections or challenge the answer key by paying a certain amount of fee before the last date. After making required changes, the authority will release final answer key on the website in the fourth week of May 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 Result
The result of TS EAMCET 2021 will be released in the fourth week of May 2021. Students will be able to check their result on the website. The result will be released rank wise as per the merit order.
The Board will provide 75% weightage in normalized marks secured in the entrance test. Rest 25% weightage will be given in the score obtained by the students in applicable group of subjects (PCM) of qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
The Counselling process of TS EAMCET 2021 will get started through online mode in the second week of June 2021. Students will be allocated seats in various institutions as per the performance of the candidate shown in the entrance test.
The authority will release the list of institutions with their intake details in various courses and disciplines on the website for the allotment of qualified candidates. The counselling information will be made available on the information booklet of State Council of Higher Education of Telangana.
Students during counselling will have to follow various steps to qualify for admission – Registration, choice filling and locking, fee payment, seat allotment and document verification.
If you have any other query regarding TS EAMCET 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.