TS EAMCET 2021 Application (Till 29th July), Registration – Apply Here
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 29th July 2021 with late fee. TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. This exam is conducted every year by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Through this exam candidates can get admission in various undergraduate courses. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture. Candidates can read this article to know more about TS EAMCET application form 2021 including details of application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form – Till 29th July (With late Fee)
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be started from third week of March 2022.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 29th July 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about TS EAMCET 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form for TS EAMCET 2021 has been released through online mode. Application form through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 20th March 2021.
- Application process depends on various steps – registration, filling of application form, document uploading and fee payment.
- Students must fill all details in the application form correctly including personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates can submit application form without late fee till 19th July 2021.
- Application correction has been started from the 2nd to 9th July 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- TS EAMCET Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non- refundable under any circumstances.
Here we have provided fee structure for all streams:
|For Agriculture||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400|
|For engineering||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400|
|For both engineering (E) and agriculture & medical (E & AM)||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 800|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ OCI/ PIO candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 Years as on 31st December 2021.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th or diploma in engineering from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics/ chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics/ chemistry and biology subjects in their qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official TS EAMCET application dates in the table below:
|Application starts from||20th March 2021|
|Last date to apply & submit fee||8th July 2021|
|Editing / Correction window opens||2nd to 9th July 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.250/- late fee||19th July 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||29th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||23rd to 31st July 2021|
|Exam date||4th to 10th August 2021|
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form:
- Go to the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘apply online’ button.
- Now click on the ‘pay registration fee’.
- Fill all details regarding payment and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
- After successful payment note down the payment reference ID.
- Now click ‘proceed to fill application’ button.
- Fill all details in the application form including qualification, address, parent’s details, category details etc. and then click ‘save’ button.
- Now upload photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph size should be less than 50 kb and signature size should be less than 30 kb.
- Save all details and click on ‘next’ button.
- Now recheck and verify all details carefully.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Through the above article we have mentioned all details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates must fill details carefully in the TS EAMCET 2021 application form to avoid rejection of the form. Candidates can also check procedure to fill application form.
If you have any other query about TS EAMCET 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.