TS ECET 2021 Application Form (Till 31st July), Dates – Apply Here
TS ECET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 31st July 2021 with late fee. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET), admission will be offered to candidates in B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, and B.Sc. (Mathematics) course. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding TS ECET Application form 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form – Till 31st July
TS ECET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 31st July 2021 with Rs.5000 late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS ECET Registration:
- TS ECET 2021 application form has been made available from 22nd March 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form for TS ECET 2021 via online mode.
- The last date to submit application form is till 31st May 2021 without late fee & till 26th July 2021 with late fee.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application from.
- Incomplete application form can lead to rejection so candidates must provide all details completely & carefully.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are able to submit application fee via credit card, debit card, net banking, TS online center or AP online centers.
- General category candidates have to submit Rs. 800/- while reserved category have to submit Rs. 400/-.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
- Late fee are as:
|1st late fee||Rs. 250/-|
|2nd late fee||Rs. 500/-|
|3rd late fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|4th late fee||Rs. 5000/-|
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for TS ECET:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for TS ECET 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year diploma in Engineering & Pharmacy from any recognized board or university to be eligible. B.Sc. degree qualified candidates from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state will be also eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state. applying candidate must also satisfy local/ non- local status laid down by govt. of Telangana state.
- Appearing: appearing category candidates will be also eligible to apply for TS ECET.
TS ECET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding TS ECET dates:
|Notification release||17th March 2021|
|Starting of application form||22nd March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||31st May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Res. 500/-)||26th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Res. 5000/-)||31st July 2021|
|Application correction||20th to 23rd July 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||29th July 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 exam date||3rd August 2021|
|Answer key||August 2021|
|Announcement of result||August 2021|
|Counselling begins from||September 2021|
How to Apply for TS ECET
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for TS ECET:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on the given, “Apply online” link.
- First click on, “Click to pay registration fee” option.
- Submit, “Make payment” option.
- Fill basic & required details such as candidates name, mail Id & phone number.
- After that, click on “Make payment” option.
- Confirmation mail & text will be sent to candidates registered ID & password.
- After that, provide academic, qualification & other details in the form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph size must be less than 50 KB.
- Size of signature must be less than 30 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- Once all details will be filled & verified, click on “Submit” option.
- After that, click on “Print application form” link.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, & much more regarding TS ECET Application form 2021. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps while filling the application form to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill all the mentioned eligibility norms.
If you have any other queries regarding TS ECET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.