TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus – Check Here
TS ECET 2021 exam pattern will help the candidates to know completely about the pattern of the written examination. TS ECET is one of the state level entrance exams. It is organized every year by the JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. It is conducted to offer admission into second year of B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses to Diploma holders & only B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Only such candidates can apply for this examination. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information of TS ECET exam pattern 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern might be the one of first thing candidates could wish to know while preparing for any examination. The Exam pattern performs an important role for candidates, as it contain some of the valuable details regarding the examination.
The TSECET exam pattern contain all the information about exam and its pattern. It contain the details such as types of question, number of questions, marking scheme, mode of examination, duration of the exam and many others important information.
It is necessary for the candidates to check the exam pattern before proceeding for the examination preparation. If candidate will aware with the exam pattern of the exam, then he/she can obtain the expected marks in the examination. It will also help in scoring the higher marks.
TS ECET Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern will be consisting of:
- Mode of Exam: The written exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Language of Paper: It will be published in English language only.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice (Objective type) question will be appeared in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each question caries 1 mark.
|Subjects of the test||Marks||Remarks|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
|Subjects of the test||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
TS ECET Syllabus
TS ECET 2021 syllabus will be comprised of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering specialisation. It also contain the separate syllabus for pharmacy for diploma holders. The syllabus for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders will be consisting of Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English.
Instructions to the Candidates
- The candidates should come to the examination hall with a printout of online submitted application form. The candidate has to affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates have to visit the examination centre one day before the date of examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre in time.
- Candidates are required to undergo the registration process at the test centre which includes taking of photograph, capturing of finger print etc.
- The candidates are required to verify their Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before commencement of the test on the examination day.
- Candidates must handover the ‘Online Application Form’ to the invigilator in the examination hall on the day of exam.
If you have any other queries to ask us regarding TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern, you may leave your queries below.