TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket, Admit Card – Get Hall Ticket Here
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 will been released in the 1st week of May 2020. TS ECET is the state level entrance exam, which is organized to offer admission in the lateral entry of BE/B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses. It is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is organized once in a year. Through TS ECET exam, aspirants can get admission in various private or government colleges of the Telangana state. Here, we have mentioned the TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket details.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020
TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket will be available to access after the submission of online application form. The admit card will contain the details of candidates such as Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Category, Examination Venue, Date & Timing of the exam, etc.
The admit card will be provided by the exam conducting authority through online mode only. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually by post or any other means. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website (link will be given above).
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 Dates
Downloading of TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 will be started from 1st week of May 2020. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card and photo ID.
The examination will be organized on 2nd May 2020. TS ECET answer key will be released via online mode. After the completion of exam, the TS ECET 2020 Result will be announced. The result will be published in the third week of May 2020.
The counselling process will be started in the month of May or June 2020. Successful candidates will be called for counselling as per their rank.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Candidates can download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 by following steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket and DOB carefully.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket.
- Keep it save for further process of admission or counselling.
Instructions for Candidates
- The candidates are required to report at the examination centre by 08.30 AM on the day of test as the candidate has to undergo the Biometric Registration Process as it takes some considerable time to complete the Registration process.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she will be allotted the branch of test as per the eligibility. Discrepancy, if any must be brought to the notice of the Convener as early as possible.
- If there is any discrepancy in the TS ECET hall ticket, candidates should contact immediately to the authority.
- Candidates shall carry into the examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application Form (Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category only, if he/shehas not furnished the caste certificate number at the time of submission of Online Application Form).
- Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Wrist-watches or any other Electronic Gadgets and personal belongings into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate is required to bring at least one valid original photo identification (not photocopied /not scanned copy). Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to College ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID).
- It is compulsory to bring the valid admit card along with one photo identity proof.
- The Candidate should also sign on the Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator as signed in the Filled in Online Application form.
- There will be not any request accepted for change in exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination date.
If you have any query about TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020, you may leave your query in the comment box.