TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket (Out), Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Here
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 has been released on 29th July 2021. TS ECET is the state level entrance exam, which is organized to offer admission in the lateral entry of BE/ B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses. It is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is organized once in a year. Through TS ECET exam, aspirants must get admission in various private or government colleges of the Telangana state. Here, we have mentioned the TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket details.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 – Released
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 29th July 2021. Click here for admit card.
TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket will be available for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will be able to download their hall ticket through the website of conducting authority. The admit card will contain the details of candidates such as Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Category, Examination Venue, Date & Timing of the exam, etc.
The admit card will be provided by the exam conducting authority through online mode only. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually by post or any other offline mode.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 Dates
Downloading of TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 will get start from 30th July 2021. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without the admit card and photo ID.
The examination will be organized on 3rd August 2021. After few days from the examination, authority will release TS ECET answer key through online mode. Candidates will be able to download the answer key from August 2021. On the bases of final answer key, authority will release TS ECET 2021 result for every candidate individually.
After the declaration of result, authority will conduct counselling process for successfully qualified candidates only. Counseling process will get start from September 2021.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Candidates must download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 by steps given below:
- Go to the website of conducting authority (link is available above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket and DOB carefully.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket.
- Keep it save for further process of admission or counselling.
Instructions for Candidates
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre by 08.30 AM on the day of test as the candidate has to undergo the Biometric Registration Process as it takes some considerable time to complete the Registration process.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she will be allotted the branch of test as per the eligibility. Discrepancy, if any must be brought to the notice of the Convener as early as possible.
- If there is any discrepancy in the TS ECET hall ticket, candidates should contact immediately to the authority.
- Candidates shall carry into the examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application Form (Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category only, if he/she
has not furnished the caste certificate number at the time of submission of Online Application Form).
- Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Wrist-watches or any other Electronic Gadgets and personal belongings into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate is required to bring at least one valid original photo identification (not photocopied /not scanned copy). Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to College ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID).
- It is compulsory to bring the valid admit card along with one photo identity proof.
- The Candidate should also sign on the Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator as signed in the Filled in Online Application form.
- There will be not any request accepted for change in exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination date.
If you have any query about TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021, you may leave your query in the comment box.