TS ICET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
TS ICET 2020 Application Form will be made available via online mode. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) will be conducted by the Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level examination organized every year to offer admission in MBA & MCA courses. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission in various universities or colleges located in Telangana State. Candidates are advised to also check complete eligibility criteria before applying for TS ICET 2020. Here we are providing complete details regarding TS ICET Application Form 2020 dates, eligibility, fee, mode, procedure to apply, etc.
TS ICET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding TS ICET 2020 Application Form:
- TS ICET 2020 Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form without any late fee will be till last week of March 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All important information will be send to provided mail Id & contact number.
- Candidates will have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority so candidates must carefully fill the form.
- Also in case of mistakes in the application, correction facility is provided.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Mode of online fee payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- For General category candidates, fee will be Rs. 650.
- For Reserved category candidates, fee will be Rs. 450.
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply. Applying candidates must satisfy local/ non-local state requirements laid down in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution norms.
- Qualification for MBA: Candidates must qualify 3 year’s Bachelor degree from any recognized board or University.
- Qualification for MCA: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject in Intermediate.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester will be also eligible to apply for TS ICET.
TS ICET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding TS ICET 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 500 late fee)||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 2000late fee)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 5000 late fee)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form (with Rs. 10000 late fee)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2020|
|TS ICET exam date||4th week of May 2020|
How to Apply for TS ICET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for TS ICET 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Now, Click on ‘Application Fee Payment’ option.
- Read all the given instructions carefully & click on ‘Continue’ option.
- Enter all the required personal details like phone number, email ID etc.
- Also fill all required academic details in the application form.
- Now click on ‘Proceed to payment’ option.
- Enter payment details & click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Once fee will get submitted, proceed to upload images & required documents.
- Now click on the ‘Print filled in application form’ option.
- Take multiple printout of application form.
- Keep copy of application form safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for TS ICET 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form TS ICET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to TS ICET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.