TS ICET 2021 Eligibility – Check Domicile, Age & Qualification Eligibility
Candidates should have to satisfy the TS ICET 2021 Eligibility norms to apply for this examination. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is a state level examination organized for providing admission in MBA & MCA programmes offered by various colleges and universities in the Telanagana state. This exam is organized by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this article, candidates can check the TS ICET Eligibility 2021.
TS ICET Eligibility 2021
Here we are providing the domicile & qualification eligibility to appear in the TS ICET examination. Telangana State Council for Higher Education has the responsibility to release the eligibility criteria of TS ICET.
Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility criteria before applying. In case of candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria it will lead to the disqualification of candidature at the later stage of admission process.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form has been released on 7th April 2021 without paying the late fee. It is provided through the online mode only. Before filling the application form, candidates must be ready with the payment details, qualifying examination details, date of birth, etc.
Domicile & Age Eligibility:
- Students should be an Indian Nationals.
- Candidates have to satisfy the local or non-local status requirements as per prescribed in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals must satisfy the norms of the concerned universities.
- There is no any age limit prescribed to apply for TS ICET 2021 examination.
- For MBA Programme: Candidates must have passed three year duration bachelor’s degree from any recognized college or university.
- For MCA Programme: Aspirants must have qualified a recognized bachelor’s degree of at least three year duration. Candidates must have Mathematics at 10+2 standard.
- Marks Criteria: Students should have obtained minimum 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained degree by distance mode should have recognization by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE & DEC/DEB.
- For admission, candidates should have secure minimum 25% marks in the TS ICET exam and no minimum marks for SC & ST candidates.
- Students who have passed graduation degree without qualifying 10, 12 class or three year degree programme are not eligible to apply for this exam.
Click here to check official eligibility criteria.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are able to fill their application form from 7th April 2021. Application form can be filled through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
Application Form can be filled till 5th August 2021 without late fee & till 16th August 2021 with late fee. Fill details carefully in the application form. Upload your passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format. Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
Application fee for TS ICET 2021 can be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking. Fee is non-refundable in nature
TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the students in order to be eligible applying for TS ICET 2021. We have mentioned domicile, age and qualification eligibility in the article. Also the application details are mentioned in the article.
If you have any other query about TS ICET 2021 Eligibility, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.