TS PGECET 2023 Application, Registration, Dates- Apply Online Here
TS PGECET 2023 Application form will be available through online mode. Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state level entrance test conducted once in a year. The exam will be conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). Admission will be offered in Postgraduate programmes in Pharmacy/ Architecture/ Engineering/ Technology courses from universities/ institutions located in Telangana state. The qualified candidates will be eligible for admission in private and government college of Telangana state. In this article, we have provided details about TS PGECET Application Form 2023 such as application form, eligibility, process, etc.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about TS PGECET 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for TS PGECET 2023 will be releases from first week of March 2023.
- TS PGECET 2023 Application Form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- In application form, candidates need to enter details like Name, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- Correction facility will be also available for limited time period from last week of July 2023.
- During registration, upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit application form without late fee will be fourth week of May 2023 and with late fee will be third week of June 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee using AP Online/ TS Online, Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking.
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 500/-|
TS PGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TS PGECET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian citizen to be eligible to apply for exam.
- Domicile: The candidate should belong to State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor degree in relevant field from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final semester will be eligible to apply for the exam.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Date
Check the tentative application dates for TS PGECET 2023 provided below:
|Online application form release||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit fee without late fee||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam||4th week of July 2023 to 1st week of August 2023|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2023
Here are the steps for filling the online application form for TS PGECET 2023 given below:
- Visit the website (link will be available above).
- Candidate first have to select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Fill all the detail in registration form with details like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- Check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment, candidate can start filling the application form.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Once the online application form is submitted there is option for editing as if there is any mistake candidate can change for specific details.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to TS PGECET 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.