TS Polycet 2020 Application (Till 30th July), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
TS PolyCET 2020 Application Form Last date is till 30th July 2020 (with late fee). Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Examination Test (TS Polycet) is a state level entrance test. It will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to various diploma courses in the field of Engineering & Non-Engineering/ Technology diploma courses. Courses are offered for admission in polytechnic courses in various colleges situated in the Telangana state. Here we are providing details regarding TS Polycet Application Form 2020.
TS Polycet 2020 Application Form – Till 30th July (With late fee)
TS Polycet 2020 Application Form Last date is till 30th July 2020 (with late fee of Rs. 300/-). Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding TS Polycet 2020 Application Form:
- TS Polycet 2020 application form is available via online mode.
- No candidates receive any application form through post or courier.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from 13th July 2020 with late fee.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 30th July 2020 with late fee.
- Candidates are required to submit only one application form. Multiple application form will not be accepted.
- While registration, candidates have to provide 10th hall ticket number, passing year & Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- It is mandatory for all candidates to fill all the asked details. Incomplete application form will lead to rejection.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be uploaded in the application form.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Also provide working email Id & phone number for important communication details.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility in the application form.
- Before filling application form, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application form for further use.
- After submission, candidates must take multiple printout of application form for further use.
- The application fee is Rs.400.
- ST/SC category candidates have to submit Rs.250 as fee.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net-banking or TS online with cash payment.
- Application fee is non-refundable or non-transferrable in any case.
TS Polycet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding TS Polycet 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify SSC (Senior Secondary School) SSC or equivalent exam conducted by the state board of Telangana.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for TS Polycet.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the SSC exam will be also eligible to apply.
TS Polycet 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding TS Polycet 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences (with late fee of Rs. 200/-)||13th July 2020 (re-started)|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||30th July 2020|
|Exam date||August 2020|
How to Apply for TS Polycet 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for TS Polycet 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the, ‘File application’ button.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number, address, gender etc.
- Fill the city as per your preference.
- After that fill all asked academic & educational details in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now click on, ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- After that, take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must check above step by step procedure before filling the application form 2020. We have provided all important & required details regarding application form, its fee, steps and much more. In the above article we have also given eligibility criteria so before filling the application form candidates must also check its eligibility norms to avoid rejection. Read the above full article regarding TS Polycet Application Form 2020.
If you have any other query related to TS Polycet 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.