UGAT 2021 Application Form (Till 8th July), Registration – Apply Here
UGAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2021 for IBT II. Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a national level examination which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Through this examination admission will be offered in undergraduate programs such as BBA, BCA, MBA, B. Com, BHM, etc. Admission will be provided to qualifying students in various participating institutes. Candidates can read this article to know all about UGAT application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility, dates etc.
UGAT 2021 Application Form – Till 8th July (IBT II)
UGAT 2022 Application Form will be started from 2nd week of January 2022.
UGAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2021 IBT II. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check complete details about UGAT 2021 application form from the given section:
- Candidates are able to fill their application form for UGAT 2021 from the 13th January 2021.
- Application form can be filled through both online and offline modes.
- Candidates are able to purchase offline application form from the institutes or from the AIMA, Delhi.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including educational, communication and personal details.
- Upload relevant documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature in the application form.
- Candidates must upload documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Students must check the filled information as after submission of form no correction facility will be provided by the authorities.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the 27th June 2021 & till 8th July 2021 for IBT II.
- Students after completing the application process must print their form for further use in admission procedure.
- Candidates can send dully filled application form in the given address:
Manager – UGAT,
All India Management Association,
15, Link Road,
Lajpat Nagar, Part- III,
New Delhi- 110024.
- Application fee is Rs. 750/- for all category candidates.
- UGAT Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Online fee payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline application fee through demand draft which can be drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is refundable under any circumstances.
UGAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following UGAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit criteria is prescribed to apply for UGAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: There will be no marks criteria.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their 12th class are also eligible to apply.
UGAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official UGAT 2021 application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||13th January 2021|
|Last date to submit online applications||27th June 2021|
|Last date for online filling up/ purchase of form||25th June 2021|
|Exam date||4th July 2021|
|Events||IBT I||IBT II|
|Starting of application form||13th January 2021||13th January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form & payment by DD||25th June 2021||8th July 2021|
|Last date for to submit application & online payment||27th June 2021||8th July 2021|
|admit card release||28th June 2021||9th July 2021|
|UGAT 2021 exam date||4th July 2021||11 July 2021|
How to Apply for UGAT 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to apply for UGAT 2021:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘UGAT 2021 Registration’ link.
- Enter your basic details i.e. working mobile number, valid email ID etc.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- A message regarding login credentials will be sent to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill all asked details including personal, communication, educational i.e. qualifications, gender, category, address etc.
- After that click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now upload scanned images i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the JPG/ JPEG file format.
- Document size should not be more than 50 kb.
- After uploading documents click on ‘payment’ tab and pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
- For online mode candidates can pay their fee using debit card or credit card.
- Candidates can also submit application fee through offline mode using demand draft (DD).
- Click on ‘submit fee’ button.
- Before submitting the form, check and verify all details carefully.
- A confirmation page will be generated after submission of the application form.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for other future references.
Through the above article, we have mentioned all details about UGAT 2021 application form. Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form because after the last date of application submission, no correction facility will be provided. Check details carefully i.e. application form mode, fee, mode of payment, eligibility criteria, complete procedure to apply and much more.
If you have any other query about UGAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.