UPES Admission 2022: Application Form (Till 2nd Sep), Result (Declared)
UPES 2022 Application Form has been extended till 2nd September 2022. The admission procedure for UPES 2022 is regulated on the basis of university level entrance examination called UPESEAT, UPESPAT, UPESDAT, UPESMET. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will also offered admission on the basis of National level scores and Academic performance. Shortlisted candidates from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered fields including Engineering, Management, Design etc. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UPES Admission 2022.
UPES 2022 Notification – Application Till 2nd Sep (B.Tech)
UPES 2022 Application Form has been extended till 2nd September 2022 for B.Tech courses. Check here for application details.
UPES 2022 Result has been declared on 6th April 2022 for B.Tech & other courses. Check here for result details.
Here are the complete list of offered UG and PG Courses candidates can apply through UPES Admission procedure 2022:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Des, BA LLB, BBA, B.Com, B.Pharma, BA etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech., M.Des., MBA, LL.M. MA, and M.Sc.
UPES Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete dates for the UPES Admission Procedure 2022:
|Starting of application process||Started|
|End of application process||2nd September 2022|
|Exam date||3rd September 2022|
|Result declaration by||September 2022|
|Commencement of Registration||Started|
|Last date of submission||2nd Septemer 2022|
|Exam Dates||3rd Septemer 2022|
|Result/Merit List||September 2022|
UPES 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions on UPES Application Form 2022:
- UPES 2022 Application Form has been released by the authority through online mode.
- The UPES registration procedure for the B.Tech. programmes has been regulated from 30th November 2021 to 2nd September 2022.
- The registration procedure for MBA Programme has been regulated from the 30th November 2021 to 2nd September 2022.
- UPES Admission Procedure is regulated for eligible candidates only, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for UPES 2022.
- The Application Form submission procedure is regulated in 4 steps – Filling of Personal Details, Fee Payment, Submission of Academic History and final submission of application respectively.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Application form with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility.
- The details filled by applicants in the Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Application Form before the prescribed date, as registration portal will be closed after the prescribed schedule.
- The UPES Application Fee can be payable through both online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking. Any offline method will not be available.
The complete fee structure for UPES 2022 Application form will be as follows:
|For Indian Candidate||Rs. 1300/-|
UPES 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility norms for the UPES 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
- Nationality: UPES 2022 Application Form is released for both Foreign and Indian national candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for UPES 2022 Admission.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination and 50% in PCM subjects in higher secondary class.
- JEE Main: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks at higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and minimum 50% Marks aggregate in PCM at senior secondary level (12th class).
- Qualification: Applicants must have graduation certificate in any discipline with 50% marks in from any recognized university.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates must have valid scores in either UPESMET or CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAT examination to be eligible for MBA Admission.
- Qualification: Candidates should have qualify their 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 50% marks in their final academic examination.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates can apply for LLB programs with CLAT, LSAT or UPES law entrance exam scores.
UPES Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for UPES 2022 has been started from 30th November 2021 through online mode. The admission procedure will be regulated for the candidates seeking admission in various offered UG and PG Courses of Law, Engineering, IT, Management etc. fields.
As per the UPES admission criteria, 80% of seats will be provided to the candidates based on their scores in university level entrance exam like UPESEAT, UPESMAT, UPESDAT, UPESPAT. Admission procedure for other 20% seats will be regulated on the basis of national level entrance exam like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT and merit scores.
UPES 2022 Entrance Exam
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct the various university level entrance examination like UPESEAT, UPESMAT etc. The examination will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for UPES Admission Procedure.
UPES University will conduct University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for admission in Engineering programs. However, exam like UPESMET, UPESDAT and UL-SAT will be conducted for Management, Design and Law courses respectively.
UPES Admission 2022 Merit/ Result
The UPES University will publish the result for every exam participated candidates individually though online mode. Candidates will be able to download their result from the website of UPES University only.
The result will be released for every examination i.e., UPESEAT, UPESMET, UPESDAT and UL-SAT individually. On the basis of candidates performance in University and National level entrance examination, authority will publish a university level merit list.
UPES Admission 2022 Cut Off
UPES cut off marks will be released by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will release the separate cut off marks for every examination and category. The UPES Cut off marks will be minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure.
Every candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for every category to be eligible for UPES Counselling procedure. The UPES Cut Off marks will be released on the basis of various factors including the number of candidates, difficulty level of paper, availability of seats and average marks scored by the candidates.
UPES Admission 2022 Counselling
The UPES Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of UPES Result. The UPES counselling procedure will be regulated for the exam qualified candidates only. Authority will conduct the separate counselling for every offered courses.
UPES Counselling process will be the mandatory procedure for allotting the seats in offered programme. Candidates will have to complete all the procedure prescribed for the UPES Counselling for confirming their seats in offered programme.
For some courses, candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their performance in the PI and GD rounds.
If you have any other query related to UPES Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section given below.