Uttarakhand Nursing 2021: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Allotment
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Last Dates for admission of second round has been extended till 18th January 2022. Result has been declared on 11th December 2021. The exam has been conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU). Through this examination admission will be offered in various nursing courses i.e. B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. nursing, post B.Sc. nursing, ANM and GNM etc. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted one time every year. Admission will be given to the candidates based on entrance exam only. Through this article candidates can get details about the UK nursing 2021 exam.
UK Nursing 2021 Notifications – Admission Date Extended (2nd Round)
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Last date for admission of 2nd round has been extended till 18th January 2022. Check here for admission details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Allotment Letter for 2nd round has been released on 10th January 2022. Check here for allotment details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about UK Nursing 2022 from here.
UK Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Here candidates can get official dates of the UK nursing exam 2021:
|Starting of application form||13th October 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||11th November 2021|
|Availability of hall ticket||15th November 2021|
|UK Nursing 2021 exam date||21st November 2021|
|Answer key||30th November 2021|
|Announcement of the result||11th December 2021|
|Counselling starts from||13th December 2021|
UK Nursing Exam 2021 Result
UK Nursing Exam result has been published through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their result on 11th December 2021. Separate merit list has been prepared by the authorities.
Candidates can check their result by entering application number or roll number. On the basis of result candidates will be called for the counselling. Take printout of the result for future references.
UK Nursing 2021 Counselling
Uttarakhand Nursing counselling has been started after announcement of the result. Counselling has been started from 13th December 2021. In the counselling process, seat has been allotted to the candidates. Seats has been allotted to the candidates based on the marks secured by then in entrance examination.
Document verification also will be done in the counselling. Without verification of the documents seats will not be provided to the candidates, so bring your all required documents for verification.
Seat allotment has been released on 18th December 2021 for first round. It has been released on 7th January 2022 for second round. Counselling for second round has been started from 22nd December 2021. Second round admission dates will be 18th January 2022.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be required for verification:
- 10thand 12thmark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
UK Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned UK Nursing 2021 exam pattern for all courses:
- Mode of Examination: Examination has been conducted through pen or paper basis (offline) mode.
- Total Number of Question: 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided for the examination.
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking is prescribed.
Candidates can also check examination pattern in the given table:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|10+2 science (physics, chemistry, botany and zoology)||100||100|
For Post B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Mental health nursing||10||10|
|Medical surgical nursing||15||15|
|Community health nursing||15||15|
|Child health nursing||15||15|
|Nutrition and dietetic nursing||15||15|
|Maternal health nursing||10||10|
UK Nursing Exam 2021 Syllabus
UK Nursing Exam syllabus will be different for all courses. In the given section we have mentioned some subjects:
For B.Sc. Nursing: Nutrition, sociology, anatomy, community health nursing, mental health nursing, biochemistry and etc.
For M.Sc. Nursing: Nursing foundation, child health nursing, nursing education. Nursing research and statics, medical surgical nursing, nursing administration and etc.
For GNM: Questions will be asked from the subjects i.e. English, Hindi, elementary mathematics, general studies etc.
Here we have mentioned some UK Nursing 2021 preparation tips for the students:
- Firstly, plan your study and set a routine.
- Follow your timetable on the regular basis.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Clear your basic concept and make short notes.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and solve the mock tests and sample papers.
- Eat healthy food and avoid junk food.
- Do yoga or exercise on the daily basis.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2021
UK Nursing Exam admit card has been made available from 15th November 2021. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode from the website. Check mentioned details carefully in the admit card.
Candidates must bring their admit card with one photo ID proof at the day of examination. Do not bring any electronics device like calculator, cell phone and etc.
UK Nursing Exam 2021 Answer Key
UK Nursing Exam 2021 answer key has been released after some days of the examination. Candidates can check their answer key through online mode only.
Through the answer key candidates can get an estimate idea of their marks. If candidates have any objection in the answer key then they can object it by paying some fee.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the UK Nursing 2021 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode only.
- Any offline application form is not available to the candidates.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 13th October 2021.
- Fill all the required details carefully in the application form i.e. personal details, academic details and etc.
- Documents like photograph and signature should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Exam authority may also provide the correction facility for the candidates to correct the mistakes.
- Application form can be filled till 11th November 2021.
- Take the multiple printouts of the filled application form for other references.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
In the given table candidates can check fee structure for all courses-
|For B.Sc. nursing and post B.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1000|
|For M.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500|
|For ANM and GNM||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 700|
UK Nursing Exam 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the UK Nursing Exam 2021 eligibility:
- Nationality:Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit:Candidates should have complete 17 years of age on 31st December 2021. Upper age limit must be 35 years.
- Qualifications:Candidates must pass 12th class examination with physics, chemistry, biology with English subject.
- Marks Criteria:Candidates must secure minimum of 40% marks in their 12th
- Age Limit:Lower age limit should be 17 years of age on 31stDecember 2021 and upper age limit must be 35 years.
- Qualifications:Candidates must pass their 12thclass with PCMB, history, philosophy, accountancy, economics, political science, geography subjects.
- Marks Criteria:Candidates must secure minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Age Limit:Candidates must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31stDecember 2021.
- Upper age limit will be 35 years.
- Qualifications:Candidates must pass 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects:Candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- Marks:Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
For Post B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification:Candidates who have passed his bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, post B.Sc. nursing etc. will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile:Candidates must have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Marks Criteria:Candidates should have secured minimum of 55% marks in their passing exams.
If you have any query regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.