Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form (Started) – Apply Online Here
Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG courses. The application process is available through online as well as offline mode. Uttaranchal University is a state private university in Dehradun city which was established in the year 2002. The University provides admission to the eligible candidates in various Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) courses. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Law and Medical. Candidates are given admission on the basis of 12th level scores. Also, candidates can apply based on national level test scores of JEE Main, NEET, NATA, GATE, CLAT, etc, In this article we have provided complete & updated details regarding Uttaranchal University Application Form 2020.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form – Started
Uttaranchal University 2020 Registration has been started for various UG and PG courses.Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form:
- Candidates can now register for Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form.
- The application form is available through online as well as offline mode.
- Students can submit the application only till second week of March 2020.
- During registration, candidates must submit all the details correctly and carefully.
- Candidates must ensure to provide working/valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- For online application process, candidates have to register through online application link.
- For offline mode, candidates have to send application form with necessary documents to the University in the following address:
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University,
Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007,
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1200.
- Those, who will pay application fee through online mode, also have to pay Rs. 50 as processing fee along with the application fee.
Mode of payment: The application fee can be submitted through both online or offline mode.
Credit card, debit card or net banking facility will be available for online mode payment.
For offline mode payment, fee can be submitted via cash or ‘Demand Draft’ (DD) in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details related to Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination along with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) with 50% minimum qualifying marks (45% for SC/ ST category).
- B.Tech (Lateral entry): Candidates must qualify 3 year diploma along with PCM with 60% minimum qualifying marks (55% for SC/ST category).
- B.Sc.: Candidates must have passed intermediate along with science mandatory subject with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- B.Com: Candidates must have passed intermediate in commerce field with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST category) marks.
- M.Sc.: Candidates must have done Graduation in Science with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) category)
- M.Com: Candidates must possess graduation degree in commerce with 50% (45% for SC/ST category) minimum marks.
- MBA: Candidates must have valid scorecard of CAT/ MAT/CMAT/ XAT UUEE & must qualify graduation with 50% (45% for SC/ ST category) minimum marks.
- M.Tech: Candidates must have done B.Tech/ M.Sc. / MCA or equivalent degree with 55% minimum marks.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for Uttaranchal University 2020 Dates:
|Application form commences||Started|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Merit list release||May 2020|
How to Apply for Uttaranchal University 2020
Candidates must make sure they have the below details before filling the application form:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet or Certificate
- Graduation or post – graduation mark sheet (if required)
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- JEE Main/JEEP/ GATE/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ CLAT rank or score card
Steps for Online mode Application:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided)
- Fill in your details in ‘New Students? Signup’ action.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ button.
- Now, register with your working/ valid email ID & mobile number.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to registered mail ID along with registration activation link.
- Now click on the link provided & your registration account will be activated.
- Now activation will re-direct you to the online registration page.
- After that, login via ‘New students? Signup’ action & continue the registration process according to instructions given in the form.
- After completion, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now pay registration fee via online payment gateway, NEFT, RTGS, DD, or Direct deposit to Dena bank.
- Keep the payment details ready before submitting the fee.
- Now, take the print out of your application form.
Steps for Offline mode Application:
- Visit official website (link is provided).
- There will be two links to download the application form (law courses & other courses).
- Download appropriate application form (as per your course).
- Now duly fill up the registration form and submit along with required documents in person or through postal service at university admission cell along with registration fee of Rs. 1200.
- Fee must be paid in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
- Now send the form with documents to above mentioned address.
Candidates must check complete mentioned steps to know how to register for Uttaranchal University 2020. Also remember to check the basic details regarding Uttaranchal University 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.