UUEE 2021: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Admission
UUEE 2021 Admissions will start from November 2021. UUEE (Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam) is a university level examination conducted by Uttaranchal University. It is organized to offer admission in various Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Law, Para-Medical, etc. Since 2018, the University is not organizing UUEE for admissions. The admission is being given on the basis of merit scores obtained by the candidates in 10+2 (Intermediate) level. Here, the candidates can know complete details about UUEE 2021 Application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, merit list, etc.
UUEE 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important events and tentative dates regarding UUEE 2021:
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date of submission of application||2nd week of August 2021|
|Uttaranchal University Merit List releases||In August 2021|
|Uttaranchal University Counselling starts||September 2021|
UUEE 2021 Application Form
Below we have provided the detailed information and instructions about Uttaranchal University Application Form 2021:
- Candidates can fill application form through both online and offline mode.
- UUEE 2021 Registration Form will be available from 1st week of November 2020. The last date of submission of forms is till 2nd week of August 2021.
- Candidates should read all instructions regarding application form and then fill the form accordingly.
- Candidates have to fill application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application.
- Applicants must submit the application before the last date as no applications will be accepted once the last date will be over.
- Students can submit the offline application with the required documents in person or send it through post at the Uttaranchal University admission cell.
- Registration through offline mode for UUEE 2021 includes – Downloading of application, filling of application & attaching the required documents, paying registration fee (through DD) & sending of form to the University.
- Candidates should keep the printout of application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The offline form along with DD has to be send to below given address:
Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant,
PO – Chandanwari, Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248001
Application Fee will be Rs. 1200/- for every candidate + Extra Charges (applicable by bank).
Candidates can pay Application Fee through both online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Uttaranchal University payable at Dehradun.
Uttaranchal University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for various UG/ PG courses for admission in Uttaranchal University:
For 4 yrs. B.Tech. Programme:
- Applying candidates for B.Tech. Program should have qualified 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from any recognized board.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks to be eligible for examination and 45% for candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Appearing candidates for final year examination in 2021 can also apply for examination.
For 5 yrs. B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) & BBA.LL.B.(Hons):
- Applying candidates for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or Equivalent Examination from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must score at least 45% marks in Intermediate to be eligible for 5 yrs. B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) & BBA.LL.B.(Hons.) programs and 40% marks for candidates belongs to SC/ ST category.
- Appearing candidates for final year examination in 2021 can also apply.
For 3 yrs. B.Tech. Programme:
- Candidates applying for lateral entry in B.Tech. program should have qualified 3 years Diploma or B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects from any recognized university.
- General candidates should have obtained 60% marks in qualifying examination and 55% for candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Candidates appearing for final examination in Diploma or B.Sc. in 2021 are eligible to apply for admission.
For 2 yrs. MCA (LE) Programme:
- Candidates should have qualified BCA/ B.Sc. (IT/ CSE) from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must score at least 50% marks in qualifying exam to be eligible and 45% marks for candidates belonging to reserve category.
- Appearing candidates can also apply however candidates must satisfy all eligibility criteria as mentioned.
Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam (UUEE 2021)
Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam (UUEE) has been cancelled. The University provides admission based on 12th level scores and do not conduct any entrance examination for admission. For admission into various courses, the university also accepts the scores obtained in national level examinations like JEE Mains, NATA, GATE, CLAT etc.
Uttaranchal university accepts JEE mains and GATE scores for admission in various programs in the field of Engineering. While NATA score is considered for Architecture admission. For admission into law programmes, CLAT scores are considered.
Uttaranchal University Merit List 2021
Uttaranchal University 2021 Admission will be provided based on merit list. It will be available after 15 or 20 days of final submission of application form. Candidates can check merit list online through the website.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by candidates in 10+2 level (intermediate). Candidates will be asked to submit the qualifying merit details during application process.
UUEE 2021 Counselling
Uttaranchal University 2021 Counselling process will be the last process of admission in the University. Counselling will be done in two phases. The 1st counselling will be held in the month of September 2021 and 2nd counselling will be held in last week of September 2021.
Candidates can appear in counselling through both online mode and offline mode. Candidates can either apply through online mode on the website. For offline mode, candidates can appear for the counselling organized in the university.
Uttaranchal University Admission Procedure 2021
Uttaranchal University 2021 Admission Procedure will start after the release of applications. Candidates will have to fill the application form firstly. After completion of application process, the university will prepare merit list on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 (Intermediate).
Based on the prepared merit list, the selected students will be invited for the counselling process. During the counselling process, students have to also verify their complete documents. Final admission will be provided to the candidates who will qualify the complete admission procedure.
If you have any other query regarding UUEE 2021, you can ask us in the comments section given below.