VITMEE 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
VITMEE 2021 application form will be made available from second week of March 2021. The examination will be organized by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). The admission will be offered into various courses such as MCA, M.Tech and many others. Candidates will be offered admission according to the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination. Interested candidates will have to apply for the entrance exam as per the eligibility norms by the various institutes. Here we are providing details regarding exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding VITMEE 2021.
VITMEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding VITMEE Exam Dates:
|Application form commences||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Slot booking||4th week of May 2021|
|VITMEE 2021 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Merit list publish||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling session||3rd week of June 2021|
VITMEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding VITMEE Application Form:
- VITMEE 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from second week of March 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be third week of May 2021.
- During registration, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill all personal, educational & required details at the time of application form.
- There will be no need to send any filled in application form via post or courier to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.1200/- as application fee.
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria
Before filling its application form, candidates must go through following VITMEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national/ NRI/ PIO/ Foreign category candidates will be eligible to apply for VITMEE.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation with any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for VITMEE 2021.
- Academic records: There must be consistent record between 10th& 12th.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Academic Gap: Candidates having maximum of 2 years academic gap will be also eligible to apply for VITMEE.
VITMEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding VITMEE Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: VITMEE 2021 examination will be organized via online (computer-based) mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English language medium.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- Question Type: There will Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
The subject wise questions & total marks will be as mentioned in the below table:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
VITMEE 2021 Syllabus
VITMEE syllabus will be based as per the course opted by the students. Candidates will have to prepare according to the subject in their graduation level examination. Candidates are advised to go through complete syllabus in the information brochure.
The examination will consists of questions from English communication section. It will consist of 20 questions. Topics from English communication will be as given below:
- Writing technical Instructions
- Writing Memos & Writing Minutes
- Grammar-Subject Verb Agreement, tense Form, Voices, Use of Conjunction, Article & Preposition.
- Preparing Questionnaire
- Proof Treading
VITMEE 2021 Preparation Tips
The following tips & tricks will be helpful for candidates while preparing for VITMEE examination:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question & sample paper.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
- Take nutritious diet & be healthy.
VITMEE Exam Center
VITMEE 2021 examination will be organized in various states like Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kochi, Jaipur, Patna, New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Patna, Chennai, Chandigarh, and Bhopal.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITMEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download admit card through website via online mode. The VITMEE Admit card will be made available in the third week of May 2021. Candidates will have to go to the slot booking process to generate hall ticket. Slot booking process will be done on the basis of first come first serve.
Hall Ticket will contain all required details like candidates name, roll number, exam center, date, timing & important instructions. It will be mandatory for all applied candidates to carry admit card at the examination center.
VITMEE 2021 Result
The VITMEE Result will be announced in second week of June 2021. It will be published via online mode. It will be published in the form of score card including specific scoring & ranking of students.
Candidates will have to use their login credentials to check their result. The merit list for the examination will be based as per the candidates scored marks. It will be made available via online mode by the students who will appear for the examination.
VITMEE 2021 Counselling
The university will announce the counselling procedure after the result declaration process. The VITMEE 2021 Counselling process will be held from third week of June 2021. Candidates will have to download call letter from the website at the time of counselling.
Candidates will have to produce photo stated as well as original document with the counselling fee at the time of counselling. No candidate will allowed participating in the institute without counselling fee & following documents:
- VITMEE 2021 Admit card
- Class 10th& 12thmarksheet
- Qualifying/ Provisional degree certificate
- Marksheet of all semester/ years of qualifying exam/ final year as applicable
- Transfer/ Migration certificate
- Service/ No objection certificate
- Community certificate (for SC/ ST)
- Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore.
For any other query regarding VITMEE 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.