VITMEE 2020 Counselling, Document Verification – Check Here
VITMEE Counselling 2020 will be started from 21st June 2020. VITMEE is a university level entrance examination which will be managed by the VIT University. Through VITMEE (Master’s Entrance Examination), candidates will get admission into PG programmes such as M.Tech & MCA. Candidates those have the valid GATE score card can also apply. The courses offered by the Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University. Here, we have mentioned all the details of VITMEE 2020 counselling.
VITMEE Counselling 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview after a few days of the declaration of result. The time and date for the interview round will be informed by the university on their website. Candidates will also be notified through SMS on candidate’s registered mobile number.
The counselling will be organized through the offline mode. The candidate should produce the admit card at the time of interview. Shortlisted candidates will have to pay Rs.10, 000 in advance as a counselling fee through DD in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
The counselling will be conducted by the VIT University in Chennai and Vellore campuses. It will be necessary to be present in person to attend the counselling. The counselling will be organized in various rounds depending upon the numbers of availability of seats. The university will release the merit list in which names of the qualified candidates will be mentioned.
Candidates should bring the original documents along with them on the counselling day. Candidates should note that without producing the original documents candidates will not be allowed for further procedures of admission.
VITMEE Counselling Schedule 2020
VITMEE 2020 Counselling will be started from 21st June 2020 through offline mode. The counselling for M.Tech-Automotive will be conducted from third week of June 2020. Counselling for other M.Tech courses will be organized from June 2020. The counselling procedure will be conducted on different rounds if seats will remain vacant after the first round.
VITMEE Counselling Procedure 2020
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the authority will release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those name will appear in the merit list will be only eligible for the counseling session.
- The university will also intimate the candidates regarding their counselling date and venue.
- GATE qualified candidates will appear directly in the counselling with their GATE 2020 score card.
- It will be necessary to bring the VITMEE 2020 admit card in the counselling venue.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee in advance at the time of interview in the form of computerized DD payable to ‘VIT University’, at Vellore.
- If any candidate will be unable to pay the fee, then his/her name will be removed from the admission list. The counselling fee will be non-refundable and can be adjusted in the tuition fee at the time of admission.
- Candidates will have to reach the counselling venue along with the original documents for register in VITMEE counselling 2020.
- After documents verification if the candidate will be considered eligible then only they will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
- After the payment of the counseling fee, the authority will provide the admission allotment letter to the candidates.
- Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate it cannot be changed further. With allotment letter candidate will be able to report to the allotted college and get admission.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Candidates will have to bring these documents along with one set of xerox copy on the counselling day. Without verification of the documents candidates will not be allowed for admission. Candidate must present itself along with given below documents to attend the offline counselling.
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Mark Sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Valid GATE score card for M.Tech applicants (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Service Certificate issued by the Employer (for sponsored candidates)
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate, etc.
If you have any other queries about VITMEE 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.