VITMEE Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check VIT PG Admission Process
VITMEE counselling 2019 has been started from 17th June 2019. VITMEE is a university level entrance examination which is managed by the VIT University. Through VITMEE (Master’s Entrance Examination) candidates can get admission into PG programmes such as M.Tech & MCA. Candidates those have the valid GATE score card can also apply. The courses offered by the Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University. Here, we have mentioned all the details of VITMEE 2019 counselling.
VITMEE Counselling 2019 – Started
VITMEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 17th June 2019 through offline mode. Check below for details.
The shortlisted candidates are called for the Interview after a few days of the declaration of result. The time and date for the interview round are informed by the university on their website. Candidates are also be notified through SMS on candidate’s registered mobile number. The counselling has been organized through the offline mode. The candidate should produce the admit card at the time of interview. Shortlisted candidates have to pay Rs.10, 000 in advance as a counselling fee through DD in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
The counselling is conducted by the VIT University in Chennai and Vellore campuses. It is necessary to be present in person to attend the counselling. The counselling is organized in various rounds depending upon the numbers of availability of seats. The university release the merit list in which names of the qualified candidates are mentioned. Candidates should bring the original documents along with them on the counselling day. Candidates should note that without producing the original documents candidates will not be allowed for further procedures of admission.
VITMEE Counselling Schedule 2019
VITMEE 2019 counselling has been started from 17th June 2019 through offline mode. The counselling for M.Tech-Automotive is conducted from 17th June 2019. Counselling for other M.Tech courses is organized from 18th & 19th June 2019. The counselling procedure is conducted on different rounds if seats will remain vacant after the first round.
VITMEE Counselling Procedure 2019
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the authority release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those names appear in the merit list are only eligible for the counseling session.
- The university also intimate the candidates regarding their counselling date and venue.
- GATE qualified candidates can appear directly in the counselling with their GATE 2019 score card.
- It is necessary to bring the VITMEE 2019 admit card in the counselling venue.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee in advance at the time of interview in the form of computerized DD payable to ‘VIT University’, at Vellore.
- If any candidate will unable to pay the fee, then his/her name will be removed from the admission list. The counselling fee is non-refundable and can be adjusted in the tuition fee at the time of admission.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling venue along with the original documents for register in VITMEE counselling 2019.
- After documents verification if the candidate will find to be eligible then only they will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
- After the payment of the counseling fee, the authority will provide the admission allotment letter to the candidates.
- Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate it cannot be changed further. With allotment letter candidate can report to the allotted college and get admission.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to bring these documents along with one set of xerox copy on the counselling day. Without verification of the documents candidates will not be allowed for admission. Candidate must present itself along with given below documents to attend the offline counselling.
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Mark Sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Valid GATE score card for M.Tech applicants (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Service Certificate issued by the Employer (for sponsored candidates)
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
If you have any other queries about VITMEE Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.