VITMEE 2022 Counselling, Document Verification – Check Here
VITMEE 2022 Counselling will be started from last week of June 2022 for phase 1. It will be conducted after few days form declaration of result. VITMEE is a university level entrance examination which will be managed by the VIT University. Through VITMEE (Master’s Entrance Examination), candidates will get admission into PG programmes such as M.Tech & MCA. Candidates those have the valid GATE score card can also apply. The courses offered by the Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University. Here, we have mentioned all the details of VITMEE 2022 counselling.
VITMEE Counselling 2022
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview after a few days of the declaration of result. The time and date for the interview round will be informed by the university on their website. Candidates will also be notified through SMS on candidate’s registered mobile number.
The counselling will be held through the offline mode. The candidate should produce the admit card at the time of interview. Shortlisted candidates must have to pay Rs.10, 000 in advance as a counselling fee through DD in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
The counselling will be conducted by the VIT University in Chennai and Vellore campuses. It will be necessary to be present in person to attend the counselling. The counselling will be organized in various rounds depending upon the numbers of availability of seats. The university will release the merit list in which names of the qualified candidates will be mentioned.
Candidates should bring the original documents along with them on the counselling day. Candidates should note that without producing the original documents candidates will not be allowed for further procedures of admission.
VITMEE Counselling Schedule 2022
VITMEE 2022 Counselling will be started from Last week of June 2022 through offline mode. It is mandatory to attend for every exam qualified candidates. The counselling procedure can be held in more then one round if seats remain vacant after the first round.
VITMEE Counselling Procedure 2022
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the authority will release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those name will appear in the merit list will be only eligible for the counseling session.
- The university will also intimate the candidates regarding their counselling date and venue.
- GATE qualified candidates will appear directly in the counselling with their GATE 2022 score card.
- It will be necessary to bring the VITMEE 2022 admit card in the counselling venue.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee in advance at the time of interview in the form of computerized DD payable to ‘VIT University’, at Vellore.
- If any candidate will be unable to pay the fee, then his/her name will be removed from the admission list. The counselling fee will be non-refundable and can be adjusted in the tuition fee at the time of admission.
- Candidates will have to reach the counselling venue along with the original documents for register in VITMEE counselling 2022.
- After documents verification if the candidate will be considered eligible then only they will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
- After the payment of the counseling fee, the authority will provide the admission allotment letter to the candidates.
- Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate it cannot be changed further. With allotment letter candidate will be able to report to the allotted college and get admission.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Candidates must have to bring these documents along with one set of xerox copy on the counselling day. Without verification of the documents candidates will not be allowed for admission. Candidate must present itself along with given below documents to attend the offline counselling.
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Mark Sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- VITMEE Admit Card & Rank Card
- Valid GATE score card for M.Tech applicants (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Service Certificate issued by the Employer (for sponsored candidates)
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate, etc.
If you have any other queries about VITMEE 2022 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.