VMOU 2021 Application Form (Till 10th Aug), Registration – Get Here
VMOU 2021 Application Form for MBA/ MCA has been extended till 10th August 2021. VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University), Kota conducts university level entrance examination every year. Through this exam candidates are eligible for admission in UG and PG Courses. Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be eligible for admission in the field for management, science i.e. B.Ed. and MBA programmes. Candidates can read this article to know more about VMOU application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility and much more.
VMOU 2021 Application Form – Extended (MBA/ MCA)
VMOU 2021 Application Form For MBA/ MCA has been extended till 10th August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about VMOU 2021 application form in this section:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form for VMOU Admission 2021 from 8th March 2021 and for MBA courses it can be filled from 27th March 2021 for phase 2.
- Candidates must fill asked details carefully in the application form including personal, academic and communication details i.e. address, qualification, parent’s details etc.
- Upload scanned signature i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidate must fill only one application form, multiple forms will be rejected.
- The last date to submit application form is till 21st June 2021 for B.ed Course & till 10th August 2021 For MBA/ MCA.
- There is need to send any hardcopy of the form to the university.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
Documents Required for VMOU 2021 Application Form:
Here candidates can check documents which are required at the time of filling VMOU 2021 application form:
- Date of birth
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Highschool, intermediate mark sheet
- Graduation/ master’s mark sheet
- ID Proof (Aadhaar card number), etc.
- Application fee is Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided to submit fee.
- Payment can be done via debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e- Mitra.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
VMOU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the VMOU 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have UG or PG degree from a recognized institute.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
VMOU 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official VMOU 2021 application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||8th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||21st June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||August 2021|
|Exam date||19th September 2021|
For MBA/ MCA (Phase 2):
|Application starts from||27th March 2021|
|Last date for application submission||10th August 2021|
|Admit card||August 2021|
|Exam date||29th August 2021|
How to Apply for VMOU 2021
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for VMOU 2021:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Read all the given instructions and click on ‘I Accept and Next’ button.
- Fill registration details i.e. name, email ID and mobile number and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Fill application form by entering application number and password.
- Fill courses which you want to apply, date of birth and other details carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Fill educational, personal and communication details in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Document should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on ‘payment’ tab and fill payment details.
- Pay application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking etc.
- Review and verify details carefully and submit the application form.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure till admission process.
Through this article, we have provided all details about VMOU 2021 application form. Candidates can check all details about application, fee, dates and etc. Candidates must check eligibility criteria carefully before applying. We also have provided complete procedure about how to fill VMOU 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about VMOU 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.