WBJEE 2021 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
WBJEE 2021 Application Form will be released in third week of October 2020. WBJEE exam is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year. This exam is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). Through this exam admission is offered in various undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy. Various self-finance institutes offer admission based on WBJEE scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about WBJEE application form 2021 including details of application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all details about WBJEE 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form of WBJEE 2021 will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from third week of October 2020.
- Fill only one application form, multiple filled application forms will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, academic and communication.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till second week of November 2020.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in third week of November 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form and must keep it safe for future references.
- WBJEE Application fee can be paid by online mode. No application fee will be accepted through offline mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Under no circumstances the application fee will be refunded.
Here candidates can check complete fee structure for all candidates:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 700|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B categories candidates||Rs. 500|
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check WBJEE eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021. There will be no upper age limit for WBJEE exam.
- However, for admission into Marine Engineering courses lower age limit will be 17 years and upper age limit will be 25 years as on 31st December 2021 for marine engineering.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level examination from board, recognised by Central or State Government Board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics subjects along with any one subject among biology/ biotechnology/ computer science/ technical vocational subject as compulsory subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B) in PCM subjects.
- Candidates must have passed English subject in 10+2 exam with minimum of 30% aggregate marks.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applying candidates should pass qualifying exam with Physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology as compulsory subjects.
WBJEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative WBJEE application dates in the given below table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of November 2020|
|Last date to download confirmation page||3rd week of November 2020|
|Application correction period||3rd week of November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of January 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of February 2021|
How to Apply for WBJEE 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill WBJEE 2021 application form in the below section:
- Visit the official website. (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button and read all given instructions carefully.
- Now enter your name, email id, mobile number and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Click on the ‘Edit application form’ button.
- Fill details in the application form including name, address, parent’s details, etc.
- After entering all the details submit these details.
- Now click on the ‘Image upload’ section and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Photograph storage size should be in between 3 to 100 kb and signature should be in between 3 to 30 kb.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on the ‘Payment’ button and enter asked details.
- Fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Crosscheck all the filled details and then submit application form.
- Take printout of application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through this article, we have provided all details about WBJEE 2021 application form. Candidates can check all about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and dates. Candidates must check complete eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form later.
If you have any other query related to WBJEE 2021 application form, then you can ask by leaving your queries below.