WBJEE 2020 Counselling (Started), Allotment (Released) – Know Here
WBJEE 2020 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (2nd round) has been started from 11th September 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board organizes a state level examination named WBJEE. Students looking for admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and architecture courses may appear for this examination. WBJEE scores is considered by various colleges and institutions of West Bengal state. Through this article, candidates can check details for WBJEE 2020 Counselling including schedule, process & documents required.
WBJEE Counselling 2020 – Started (2nd Round)
WBJEE 2020 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling (2nd Round) has been started from 11th September 2020. Click here to register.
WBJEE 2020 Seat Allotment Result round first (inter cycle round) has been released. Click here to check allotment.
The counselling process is organised after the result announcement. WBJEE 2020 counselling is organizing through online mode. The counselling process is divided into various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted colleges, etc.
The counselling process will be organized in three rounds. Students are able to participate in the counselling as per their performance in the entrance exam.
WBJEE 2020 Cut Off will be released at the time of publication. It will be decided by the board as per the result and marking scheme. Result has been declared on 7th August 2020.
WBJEE 2020 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the official schedule of WBJEE Counselling 2020:
|Result declaration||7th August 2020|
|On line registration, creation of password & registration fee payment||12th to 25th August 2020|
|Uploading of corrected documents by candidates||12th to 26th August 2020|
|Choice locking by candidates||25th to 28th August 2020|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||31st August 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze or up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee by the candidates||31st August to 6th September 2020|
|In cycle up-gradation||7th September 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze or up-gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee||7th to 9th September 2020|
|2nd round of registration, uploading of documents and choice filling||11th to 18th September 2020|
|Uploading of corrected documents by the candidates||11th to 19th September 2020|
|Choice locking by the candidates||18th to 21st September 2020|
|2nd round seat allotment result||24th September 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and seat up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||24th to 30th September 2020|
|In cycle up gradation||1st October 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze or up-gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee||1st to 3rd October 2020|
|3rd round of registration, uploading of documents and choice filling||6th to 14th October 2020|
|Uploading of corrected documents by the candidates||6th to 15th October 2020|
|Choice locking by the candidates||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and seat up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||19th to 25th October 2020|
|In cycle up-gradation||26th October 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats (with freeze or up-gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee||26th to 28th October 2020|
WBJEE Counselling Procedure
The WBJEE counselling process comprises of various steps which are given here:
- Online Registration & Fee Payment: Candidates will have to register themselves to participate in the counselling process. Registration process will be done only for one time for all the rounds. After registration, candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. Fee will be paid through debit/credit card & e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Choice Filling: After the fee payment, candidates will be able to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Choices will be displayed as per candidate eligibility. Choice filling will be allowed only once for all the rounds. Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Choice Locking & Printing: Once candidates will finalize their choices they must lock their choices. After locking the choices, candidates must take printout of the locked choices for further use. In case candidates fail to lock their choices, then last saved choices will be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled by them and seat availability. Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment result through the website. Candidates should download their allotment letters from the website. Seat allotment will be done in total three rounds.
- Reporting to the Reporting Centres (RCs): Candidates who will allot a seat in any round of counselling will have to report to the RCs. Candidates will be required to carry the necessary document for verification process. Further fee payment, receiving of allotment cards & admission withdrawal process will be done at reporting centre. After receiving the allotment cards, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents needed for verification at the reporting centre are listed below:
- High school mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- WBJEE 2020 admit card & score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of online counselling registration fee payment
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about WBJEE Counselling 2020, you may leave your queries below.