WBJEE 2022 Counselling (Started), Mop-up Allotment (Out) – Check Here
WBJEE Counselling 2022 – Allotment Out (Mop up Round)
WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (Mop up round) has been released on 27th September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released on 15th September 2022. Click here for allotment result.
WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (1st round) has been released on 7th September 2022. Click here for allotment result.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling Registration/ Choice filling Last date is till 1st September 2022. Click here to register.
Note: The documents required during counselling of WBJEE 2022 have been mentioned. Click here for notice.
Click here for counselling notification.
Authority conducts the counselling through online mode only. Candidates can participate in counselling round through the website of exam conducting authority. The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. Process will be start after result declaration.
The counselling process is divided into various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted colleges, etc. Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the rank obtained by the them in rank list.
Seat allotment has been released on 7th September 2022. It has released through online mode on the website.
WBJEE 2022 Cut Off has also released at the time of publication. It will be decided by the board as per the result and marking scheme. Seat allotment for second round has been released on 15th September 2022.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the official schedule of WBJEE Counselling 2022:
|Result declaration||17th June 2022|
|Online registration, creation of password & registration fee payment||26th August to 1st September 2022|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||7th September 2022|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze or up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee by the candidates||7th to 12th September 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||15th September 2022|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and seat up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||15th to 19th September 2022|
|Opting for Mop-Up round, payment of Mop-Up round fee, Choice filling||21st to 23rd September 2022|
|Mop-Up round seat allotment result||27th September 2022|
|Payment of Seat acceptance fee, reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission. Withdrawal by the candidate||27th to 29th September 2022|
WBJEE Counselling Procedure
The WBJEE counselling process comprises of various steps which are given here:
- Online Registration & Fee Payment: Candidates must register themselves to participate in the counselling process. Registration process will be done only for one time for all the rounds. After registration, candidates must have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. Fee can be paid through debit/credit card & e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Choice Filling: After the fee payment, candidates will be able to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Choices is displayed as per candidate eligibility. Choice filling will be allowed only once for all the rounds. Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Choice Locking & Printing: Once candidates finalise their choices they must lock their choices. After locking the choices, candidates must take printout of the locked choices for further use. In case candidates fail to lock their choices, then last saved choices can be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled by them and seat availability. Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment result through the website. Candidates should download their allotment letters from the website. Seat allotment can be done in total three rounds.
- Reporting to the Reporting Centres (RCs): Candidates who have allotted a seat in any round of counselling will have to report to the RCs. Candidates will be required to carry the necessary document for verification process. Further fee payment, receiving of allotment cards & admission withdrawal process will be done at reporting centre. After receiving the allotment cards, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents needed for verification at the reporting centre are listed below:
- High school mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- WBJEE 2022 admit card & score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of online counselling registration fee payment
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about WBJEE Counselling 2022, you may leave your queries below.