WBJEE 2022 Counselling (Soon), Allotment & Choice Filling – Check Here
Admission Open 2022
WBJEE Counselling 2022 – Starting Soon
WBJEE 2022 Counselling is starting soon in August 2022. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe counselling alerts.
Note: The documents required during counselling of WBJEE 2022 have been mentioned. Click here for notice.
Click here for counselling notification.
Authority conducts the counselling through online mode only. Candidates will be able to participate in counselling round through the website of exam conducting authority. The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling.
The counselling process is divided into various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted colleges, etc. Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the rank obtained by the them in rank list.
Seat allotment will be released in August 2022 for JEE Main & Architecture seats. It will be released through online mode on the website.
WBJEE 2022 Cut Off will be released at the time of publication. It will be decided by the board as per the result and marking scheme. Seat allotment will be released in August 2022.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of WBJEE Counselling 2022:
|Result declaration||17th June 2022|
|Online registration, creation of password & registration fee payment||August 2022|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||August 2022|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze or up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fee by the candidates||–|
|2nd round seat allotment||–|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze and seat up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||–|
|Opting for Mop-Up round, payment of Mop-Up round fee, Choice filling||–|
|Mop-Up round seat allotment result||–|
|Payment of Seat acceptance fee, reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission. Withdrawal by the candidate||–|
WBJEE Counselling Procedure
The WBJEE counselling process comprises of various steps which are given here:
- Online Registration & Fee Payment: Candidates must register themselves to participate in the counselling process. Registration process will be done only for one time for all the rounds. After registration, candidates must have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. Fee can be paid through debit/credit card & e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Choice Filling: After the fee payment, candidates will be able to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Choices is displayed as per candidate eligibility. Choice filling will be allowed only once for all the rounds. Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Choice Locking & Printing: Once candidates finalise their choices they must lock their choices. After locking the choices, candidates must take printout of the locked choices for further use. In case candidates fail to lock their choices, then last saved choices can be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled by them and seat availability. Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment result through the website. Candidates should download their allotment letters from the website. Seat allotment can be done in total three rounds.
- Reporting to the Reporting Centres (RCs): Candidates who have allotted a seat in any round of counselling will have to report to the RCs. Candidates will be required to carry the necessary document for verification process. Further fee payment, receiving of allotment cards & admission withdrawal process will be done at reporting centre. After receiving the allotment cards, candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents needed for verification at the reporting centre are listed below:
- High school mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- WBJEE 2022 admit card & score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of online counselling registration fee payment
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about WBJEE Counselling 2022, you may leave your queries below.