WBJEE JENPAUH 2020: Application, Correction (Started) Dates, JENPAS
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Correction has been started from 14th February 2020 for JENPAS- UG. WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG is conducted for admission in B. Sc Nursing & various other UG/ PG courses in different government and private college/institution of West Bengal. This exam is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on the behalf of Central Selection Committee (Nursing). Now, the exam has been changed to JENPAS-UG/PG. Candidates can apply for admission in B. Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, M.Sc nursing & other courses through this exam. Candidates can go through this article to get details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 examination.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Notifications – Application Correction Started
JENPAS-UG 2020 Application Correction has been started from 14th February 2020. Check Here for application correction details.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2020 Exam Dates from the table given below:
|Online Registration Start||23rd January 2020||14th April 2020|
|Online Registration Close||13th February 2020||7th May 2020|
& Confirmation Page Downloading
|14th February to 16th February 2020||May 2020|
|Admit Card release||5th May 2020||June 2020|
|Exam Date||10th May 2020||12th July 2020|
|Result Declaration||5th June 2020||August 2020|
|Counselling begins (B. Sc Nursing)||2nd week of August 2020||Sep/Oct 2020|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
Here we have mentioned some important instructions to fill the application form:
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form has been released on 23rd January 2020 and get closed till 13th February 2020 for UG courses. For PG courses, application will be available from 14th April 2020 to 7th May 2020.
- Application Form has been available through online mode.
- Candidates have to register to fill the online application form.
- Candidates need to enter their name, father & mother’s name, DOB, email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Students can make correction in their JENAPAS-UG application from 14th February to 16th February 2020.
- Candidates will fill their personal and educational in the application form. Do not make any attempt to create duplicate application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the guidelines. If any candidate receives message/email regarding discrepancy of photograph, they must correct it as soon as possible.
- Candidates will make fee payment and print the proof of payment and application form after submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep application form print with safety for further process.
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/ + bank charges as application fee.
- Application fee can be paid via credit/debit card or via net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various courses are given below:
B.Sc Nursing (for Female only):
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university. Candidates who are in 12th standard and their result will declare before counselling also eligible to apply.
- Marks: Candidate must have 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for general category. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD 40% marks are required.
- Domicile: Candidate must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must qualify 12th exams from a recognized board/university. Candidates who are in 12th standard and their result will declare before counselling also eligible to apply.
- Marks: Candidate must have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (for general category). For SC/ST/OBC/PWD 45% marks are required.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern is given below for the candidates:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be organized through offline mode.
- Exam Language: Question paper will be available in both English and Bengali languages.
- Total Question: Total 100 questions will be asked (50 from each paper).
- Question Type: All questions will be multiple-choice type.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get +2 mark for right answer and -1/2 mark for wrong answer and 0 mark for not attempted questions.
- Total Paper: There will be 2 exams one of biology and other will be of chemistry and physics.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th standard. Most of the questions in the question paper will be from physics, chemistry and biology.
Detailed syllabus will be given in the information brochure released by the authority. Candidates are advised to prepare as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
Click here to get old question papers.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Preparation Tips
Some important WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Preparation Tips and tricks are given below:
- Candidates are advised to review the syllabus and pattern of the exam so that they can prepare better.
- Cover all the topics of syllabus to get the idea from which topics questions coming more in examination.
- Candidates can prepare with the help of previous year question paper for getting the basic idea about the difficulty level of examination.
- Prefer the books specially designed for examination. Candidates can also take the help of mock tests in preparation.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card will be released on 5th May 2020 for JENPAS-UG. Candidates can download admit card by filling their application number and password.
Candidates need to bring their admit card with original ID proof at the examination centre otherwise they will not be allowed to give examination.
Admit card will contain the information regarding the examination centre, roll number, photograph, candidate’s signature and examination time. Candidates are advised to keep admit card with safety for further use.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Answer Key
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Answer Key will be published after the completion of exam. Candidates can check their answer key via online mode through the website.
If any candidate found any discrepancy in the answer key, they can challenge against it with their proof and justification. After receiving the objections, the authority will publish the final answer key.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result will be declared on 5th June 2020 for JENPAS-UG. Result will be available through the website. Candidates can check their rank and score by entering their application/roll number.
Candidates are advised to print their score card for the process of counselling. If any candidate has any problem regarding his rank and score, they can contact to the authority by visiting or via helpline number.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling will be started from the third week of August 2020. Counselling will be conducted through online mode. It will be organized in various rounds.
Candidates are required to pay their counselling fee to participate in the counselling process. Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/ if they are in General category and for reserved category candidate’s counselling fee is Rs. 250/. It can be paid through debit/credit card or via net banking.
After that, candidates can fill the required information in the counselling form. It is necessary for the candidates to register in the counselling process otherwise they cannot participate in counselling process.
After the seat allotment, candidates are required to report college/institute within the given time period to complete admission process. Candidates need to carry all necessary original documents for the process of admission. Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of document verification:
- Allotment letter
- WBJEE 2020 admit card
- WBJEE 2020 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (birth certificate/10th class admit card or certificate)
- Class 12th mark sheet
If candidates have any query regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.