XAT 2023 Registration (Extended), Application Form – Apply Here
XAT 2023 Registration has been extended till 11th December 2022. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a university level examination and is conducted every year. Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) is conducted the examination each year on the behalf on XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institute). Through this, admission is offered in management courses i.e. MBA and PGDM courses. More than 160 institutes accepts the XAT scored for admission. In the given article we have mentioned all the details about XAT Registration 2023 including mode of application, fee, eligibility etc.
XAT 2023 Registration – Extended
XAT 2023 Registration has been extended till 11th December 2022. Click here to register.
Admission Open 2023
In the given steps we have provided details about XAT 2023 Registration:
- Application form is made available from 10th August 2023.
- Candidates can fill the registration form of XAT 2023 through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided to fill the application form.
- Fill correct and valid details in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Fill your personal, educational, and other asked details carefully.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Details are not editable once the application form is submitted after the payment.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till 11th December 2023.
- There is no need to send application form through offline mode or by post to the authority.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
- Registration fee can be submitted through online mode. It is not accepted through any offline mode or cash.
- Fee can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- Fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
In the given table candidates can check complete registration fee structure:
|XAT 2023 registration fee (without late fee)|
Additional fee for XLRI students
|Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs. 2500/-|
|NRI or foreign candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
XAT 2023 Eligibility
Candidates must check the following XAT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration from any recognized institute.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in final year and completing their exam by 10th June 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
XAT 2023 Registration Dates
Here candidates can check official dates for XAT 2023 Registration & examination:
|Starting of application form||10th August 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||11th December 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||20th December 2022|
|XAT 2023 exam date||8th January 2023|
How to Fill XAT 2023 Registration Form
Here we have given step by step procedure to apply for XAT 2023 examination:
- Go through the official website (Link is given here).
- Click on the ‘register’ tab and enter name, email id, contact details etc. and then set a password.
- Click on the application button, enter your login details and fill the application form carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form including personal, qualifications, address and other carefully.
- Fill correct details including name, father’s name, mother’s name etc. In case of any error found in the may disqualified the candidature.
- Click on the ‘save & next’ button.
- Now upload required documents i.e. photograph, signature, 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience documents.
- Select program/ course preferences as per your choice.
- Now select the exam Centre preference. It will be compulsory to choose 2 exam city.
- Next, click on the ‘payment’ tab and select your payment method.
- Pay the application fee through online mode and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit your application form.
- Before submitting of the application form candidates must verify all the details and must modify same if required.
- After the last date no modification will be accepted in the application form.
- Take multiple printout of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
If candidates have any other query about XAT 2023 Registration, then ask us by leaving queries below in comments box.
Those who are studying in the last year can also fill the form?
Yes, but they must also satisfy other eligibility norms.