AEEE 2021 Application Form (Out), Registration, Dates- Apply Online Here
AEEE 2021 Application Process for Phase III is open. Candidates have to install SEBlite to write AEEE Phase II exam. Exam is conducted from 11th to 14th June 2021 through Remote Proctored Mode (RPM). AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) is a university level entrance examination. This examination is conducted one time every year by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Through this exam, candidates are able to get admission in the field of Engineering (B. Tech). Admission is offered by the university in various affiliated campuses located in Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore), etc. Candidates must read this article to know all about AEEE application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates etc.
AEEE 2021 Application Form – Open (Phase III)
AEEE 2020 Application Process for Phase III is open. Click here to apply.
Candidates have to instal SEBlite for AEEE 2021 Phase II exam to be held from 11th to 14th June 2021 through RPM. Click here to install.
Amrita University 2021 Application Form for M.Tech course has been started. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about AEEE 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form for AEEE 2021 has been released through online and offline both modes.
- Candidates can fill their application form for B.Tech course from 2nd February 2021.
- Application form for MBA course can be filled from 8th to 31st January 2021.
- Candidates can get offline application form from the Amrita University admission offices.
- Fill all required details carefully in the application form including academic, personal, communication, etc.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Fill the exam city preferences at the time of filling application form.
- Application form can be filled till 5th June 2021.
- Candidates are advised not to send any hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled online application form for future references.
- In case of offline mode, candidates will need to send filled application form along with the demand draft for Rs.1000 in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
- AEEE Application fee can be paid through online mode. Fee submitted through offline mode will not be accepted.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here in the table candidates can check application fee structure:
For Engineering Programmes:
|For engineering through AEEE rank||Rs. 1000|
|For engineering through JEE Main||Rs. 300|
|For engineering through both AEEE and JEE Mains||Rs. 1000|
For Agriculture Programmes:
|For agriculture through AEEE||Rs. 750|
|For Agriculture through JEE Main||Rs. 1500|
|For both engineering and agriculture through JEE Main and AEEE rank||Rs. 1000|
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the AEEE 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian Candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 2000.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Marks: Candidates should secure minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM subjects and not less than 55% marks in each of these subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in 12th level will be also eligible to apply.
AEEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official AEEE 2021 application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||2nd February 2021|
|Last date for application submission||5th June 2021|
|Exam date||17th & 18th April 2021|
11th to 14th June 2021 (Phase II)
11th to 14th July 2021 (Phase III)
How to Apply for AEEE 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill AEEE 2021 application form:
For Online Application:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Now click on the ‘registration’ link.
- Enter your basic details i.e. name, email ID and mobile number and click on ‘submit’ button.
- A message about login credentials will be sent to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and provide your application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your academic, personal and family profile carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Fill exam city choices as per your preferences.
- Now upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Click on the proceed and submit button.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ tab and pay application fee through online mode.
- After that click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Before submitting the application form, recheck and verify all the details.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
For Offline Application:
- You can purchase offline application form from the university counter of Amrita School of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore.
- Fill all details in the OMR application form carefully.
- Paste your photograph on it.
- Now send the OMR application form with demand draft of Rs.1000 in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, Payable at Coimbatore.
Through the above article, candidates can check all about application form, fee, mode of payment, application dates and much more. Candidates must check eligibility criteria carefully before applying and check the complete procedure above to apply for AEEE 2021.
If you have any other query about AEEE 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.