AFMC MBBS 2019: Merit List, Dates, ToELR, Admission
AFMC MBBS 2019 screening test result has been released on 12th July 2019. It is conducted to offer admission in Armed Force Medical College, Pune. Candidates have to apply for NEET 2019 entrance exam to get admission in AFMC MBBS courses. No separate entrance exam is conducted for admission by the AFMC authority. Interested candidates can apply only on the basis of NEET entrance exam score. The detailed information about AFMC MBBS 2019, including, admission, application form, eligibility criteria, etc, candidates must go through this article.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Notification – Screening Test Result Released
The Application form for AFMC MBBS 2020 will be released in May 2020.
AFMC MBBS 2019 screening test result has been released on 12th July 2019. Check Here for screening details.
AFMC MBBS 2019 list of candidates shortlisted for screening test has been released on 28th June 2019. Check Here for screening details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Information Brochure has been released on 28th May 2019. Click Here to view brochure.
AFMC MBBS Key Dates 2019
Candidates can get the official dates of AFMC MBBS admission 2019. Official dates will be released later on.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|List of candidates shortlisted for the screening at AFMC, Pune||28th June|
|Screening at AFMC, Pune||1st-9th July|
|Releasing of list of selected/waitlisted candidates||12th July|
|Reporting for admission||15th-20th July|
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates can read the guidelines given below related to fill the AFMC MBBS application form 2019.
- Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register first to fill the application form from first week of July 2019.
- The last date to register and fill the online application form will be the second week of July 2019.
- Candidates have to download the generated Challan and submit the application fee to the SBI bank.
- Candidates have to enter the deposited fee details in the online application form. After that the application form will be completed.
- The application fee will be Rs. 250/- for all the candidates.
- Application fee can be deposit through generated SBI bank Challan.
- Candidates have to visit their nearest SBI bank and submit the requisite fee.
The candidates those will satisfy the eligibility conditions given below will only be considered for the admission procedure.
- Nationality: Candidates must belong to Indian national. Foreign national of Indian origin can also apply only if they have acquired citizenship of India and issued a eligibility certificate by MHA (not applicable for 5 Govt Sponsored friendly foreign countries).
- Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply.
- Fitness: Candidate should be medically fit as per the standards set by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence.
- Age Criteria: The candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. Must not born earlier than 01 January 1996 and not later than 31 December 2002. For B.Sc holders, the age should not be exceeded 24 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent (in first attempt) from a recognized board/university. B.Sc graduates can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure aggregate of 60% marks in PCB and 50% mark individually in each subject (PCBE) in first attempt.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those have appeared or will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 30 Apr 2019 may also apply.
AFMC MBBS admission procedure will be conducted for providing admission in Armed Force Medical College, Pune. AFMC will not conduct any entrance exam to offer admission in MBBS course. The candidate those wants to get admission in AFMC MBBS course will have to appear in NEET 2020 entrance examination. After qualifying NEET 2020 exam, candidates will have to appear for ToELR computer based test (CBT) conducted by AFMC authority.
Exam Pattern of ToELR
Check the exam pattern for ToELR test in this section:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 40 questions which will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Duration of Exam: 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
AFMC MBBS Result/Merit List 2019
The authority has published the AFMC MBBS result/merit list containing the candidates NEET roll numbers in the leading newspaper and on the website. Candidates those roll number will appear in the merit will only be called for the admission procedure. No call letters will be sent individually to any candidate.
The final merit list will be released in the month of August 2019. On the basis of result, a separate merit will be prepared category-wise.
AFMC MBBS Selection 2019
Candidates have to register on the AFMC official website to participate in the selection procedure. The AFMC counselling schedule has been uploaded along with the list of selected candidates on the website on 28th June 2019.
The NEET Roll No. of the candidates those will shortlist for the screening at AFMC, Pune based on merit will be displayed on the website. The admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score and AFMC screening test.
Documents to be submitted at the time of counselling:
- All certificates/marks sheets
- NEET UG-2019 admit card (hall ticket)
- NEET UG score card
- Original certificate of NCC, Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level if any.
- Result or proof of having appeared in the qualifying examination held on or before 30 Apr 2019 (if the result of such examination has not been declared).
- Original mark sheet & pass certificate of qualifying examination.
If you have any other queries about AFMC MBBS 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.