AIBE (11) Registration 2018 Started – Apply Here
AIBE (11) 2018 Registration Form Last Date has been extended till 13th November 2017. The application can be filled through online or offline mode. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam. This exam is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). BCI conducts this examination to award “Certificate of Practice” to eligible lawyers. The test is held in across 40 cities of India. In this article, we are providing the details about AIBE 2018 Registration.
AIBE (11) Registration 2018 – Last Date Extended till 13th Nov
AIBE (11) 2018 Last Date to complete & submit application form has been extended till 13th November 2017 (5:00 PM).Click here to submit your online form.
Click here to find your AIBE (XI) 2018 Registration Number & Password.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Click here to find your AIBE (XI) 2018 Password & OTP.
Click here to check Instructions & Conditions for AIBE (11) 2018.
Here, students can check all necessary details regarding the AIBE 2018 registration:
- Students can apply only through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (11) registration has been started from 1st September 2017.
- The last date to submit online & offline application form has been extended till 13th November 2017.
- At the time of registration, students need to upload documents like advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- There is no need to send the copy of the filled-in application form or any document to the BCI office.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for further use.
Payment can be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 (Rs. 2560 for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Students must possess the below eligibility criteria in order to apply for AIBE (XI) 2018:
- Nationality: Student should be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: It is must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council. Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Number of Attempts: Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE (12) 2019 Registration process has been commenced from 9th March 2018. Registration can be done through online mode. It is a national level examination organized by the Bar Council of India. It is conducted to provides the “Certificate of Practice” to the eligible law candidates.
AIBE Application Dates 2018
Students can check the official application dates of AIBE 2018 from the below table:
|Commencement of online registration/sale of application form||1st September 2017|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|2nd September 2017|
|Last date of online registration||31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application||9th November 2017|
|Last date for completion of online form||13th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi||13th November 2017 (5 PM)|
|AIBE (11) Exam Date||3rd December 2017|
How to Apply
These are the simple steps for filling the AIBE 2018 application form:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Enter registration details and note down your system generated registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents.
- Pay the application fee through SBI bank challan.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to AIBE (11) Registration 2018, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.