AIBE 2021: Registration (Till 30th April), Exam Date (Revised), Eligibility
AIBE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th April 2021. Exam dates has been revised. All India Bar Examination will be conducted to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India by Bar Association of India. Here, in this article candidates can get the complete information of AIBE 2021 including, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIBE 2021 Notifications – Application Form Extended
AIBE 2021 (XVI) Application Form has been extended till 30th April 2021. Check here for application details.
AIBE 2021 (XVI) Exam Dates has been revised. It will be now held on 30th May 2021. Check here for exam date details.
From 2021 onwards, AIBE 2021 (XVI) will not be an open book exam. Books, notes & other study material will not be permitted in the examination hall.
AIBE 2021 Important Date
Check below the complete AIBE 2021 dates and their relevant events.
|Online registration starts from||26th December 2020|
|Bank payment through challan starts||26th December 2020|
|Online registration close||30th April 2021|
|Last date for payment||4th May 2021|
|Last date for submission of form||7th May 2021|
|Release of admit card||12th May 2021|
|Date of examination||30th May 2021|
AIBE 2021 Registration
Candidates must go through the details given below to fill the application form:
- The registration is the first & mandatory process to fill the application form.
- AIBE 2021 application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Application form filling process has been started from 26th December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 30th April 2021.
- Candidates have to upload the required photograph, signature and the enrolment certificate.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected.
- Candidates do not forget to take the printout of the application form for reference.
The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 2500 and fee for General/OBC will be Rs. 3560. Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode. The fee once submitted cannot be refunded back.
AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible to sit in the examination.
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit criteria to appear in the examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 3 or 5 year bachelor’s degree in LLB from any recognized university.
- Applying candidate must have enrolled with their respective State Bar Council.
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the AIBE 2021 exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (OMR) mode.
- Language: Candidates can choose 11 languages for attempting the examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 100 question.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the topics for AIBE 2021 syllabus below. The syllabus will be prescribed by bar council of India for LLB courses.
Examination will include topics from evidence act, law of torts including motors, law related to taxation, intellectual property laws, law of contracts, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, land acquisition act, cyber law, environmental law, public interest litigation, company law, Labour and industrial law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, alternative dispute Redressal, Indian panel code, criminal procedure code and code of civil procedure.
Candidates can go through the tips & tricks to appear in the exam and qualify the examination.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and the official syllabus.
- Take online or offline mock test and practice test series.
- Make short notes on a regular basis and revise them daily.
- Must go through previous year questions papers and the answer key.
- Take healthy diet and proper meal to make yourself healthy.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIBE 2021 Admit Card
The official authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Candidates will be able to get their AIBE 2021 admit card by login to the website.
Admit card will most be released from 12th May 2021. Candidate must keep the admit card till the admission process gets over.
Do not forget to carry the admit card on the day of examination. As without it, no candidate are allowed to enter in the examination hall. Also, carry one original photo Id proof along with the admit card.
AIBE 2021 Answer Key
Before releasing the result, the BCI will release the answer key for sets of the examination. The exam conducting authority will first release a provisional answer key through online mode.
Through the answer key, candidates can calculate their estimated marks in the examination.
Candidates can also file the objection regarding the answer key if they have any issue within ten days of the releasing of answer key. After go through the objections, the authority will release the final answer key in June 2021.
AIBE 2021 Result
The officials will release the result through online mode. AIBE 2021 result will be released in the month of June 2021.
Candidates can check the result by entering their roll number and date of birth. Candidates should keep the result till admission process gets over.
AIBE 2021 Certificate
After qualifying the entrance exam, candidates will be awarded ‘Certificate in Law’ in the law professions. After getting the practice certificate, interested candidates can practice law from any court in all over India.
Candidates will able to collect their certificate of law at respective state bar council. The certificate will be released through online mode by COB. Candidates will be able to get their certificate from given states below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
For any other query about the AIBE 2021, candidates can ask us by leaving your comment below.