AIIMS 2020 Application Form, MBBS Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
AIIMS Application Form 2020 will be released from last week of November 2019. Candidates will be able to register only through online mode. AIIMS conducts the national level entrance exam to offer admission into MBBS Programme to the test qualifying candidates. Qualifying candidates will get admission in various AIIMS institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur and Bhubaneshwar. Candidates must go through this article to get updated details related to AIIMS 2020 Application Form.
AIIMS Application Form 2020
Candidates must check the below details regarding AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2020:
- Candidates have to fill AIIMS MBBS 2020 application form through online mode.
- AIIMS 2020 Application process will start from the last week of November 2019.
- The final registration process will end till second week of March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form completely and correctly as incomplete application forms will get rejected.
- From 2019, PAAR registration facility has been announced.
- PAAR Registration will comprise of two stages – Basic Registration and Final Registration.
- Candidates are required to fill their basic details & have to upload images in basic registration stage.
- Candidates have to upload images of photograph of size 50KB to 100KB and left hand thumb impression of size 20KB to 100KB.
- After completion of basic registration and acceptance of form by the authority, students have to further proceed for code generation step.
- Now in the final registration process, students are required to fill other necessary details and make application fee payment.
- Sending of hard copy of application form via offline mode to the authority is not required.
- In case of mistakes in the form, candidates will provide the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Correction after the basic registration is over.
- Candidates are advised to keep the registration slip and printout of application form safely till the admission procedure gets completed.
Mode of Payment: The Registration fee will be accepted only through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
The application fee payment for different categories is provided below:
|OBC (Both Creamy & Non – Creamy layer)||Rs.1500|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Rs.1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.1200|
Check here– How to Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form
AIIMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AIIMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian citizen, OCI and Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2020.
- Lower Age Limit: Applying candidate must be 17 years in age as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level (10+2 scheme)/ SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I. SC.) or any equivalent examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing or waiting for the result of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) with English as mandatory subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST category candidates) in the 12th level exams.
AIIMS 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the tentative AIIMS 2020 Dates for various events in the below table:
|Starting of Basic registration (PAAR) for MBBS 2020||4th week of November 2019|
|Closing date for basic registration||2nd week of January 2020|
|Status update for basic registration (accepted or not accepted)||2nd week of January 2020|
|Correction of deficiency in basic registration (if not accepted)||3rd week of January 2020|
|Final status of basic registration||4th week of January 2020|
|Code generation for final registration||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date for code generation||3rd week of February 2020|
|Final Registration (fee payment) starts||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date of final registration||2nd week of March 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Entrance exam||4th week of May 2020|
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2020
To register and fill the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form, candidates must go through below steps:
- Go to the official link (link will be provided above).
- Click “New Basic Registration” option.
- Fill up all the basic detail asked correctly to get registered.
- After filling basic details candidates have to now click on “Generate Registration ID & password” button.
- Registration id and password will be sent to the candidate’s mail id.
- After id generation, candidates are required to proceed for uploading the images of photo, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Take the print out of the application form.
- After basic registration, the board will release the status of basic registration (Accepted / Not Accepted). Candidates whose application form will not be accepted have to make changes and then resubmit the form.
- In the final registration students have to click on the “Online payment” link to make application fee payment.
- Select payment mode & click on “proceed button’.
- Now select the exam city of your choice.
- Fill academic, personal details and other details carefully and correctly.
- Now submit the form by clicking on the confirmation and take the print out of confirmation page and application form.
Candidates must check this article of AIIMS Application Form 2020 to know various details of application process. Also remember to check details regarding dates, mode, eligibility, and procedure to apply. Students must complete the application process correctly in order to get admit cards for the entrance test.
If you have any other query related to AIIMS Application Form 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.