AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips, How to Prepare for AIIMS Nursing
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips will help the students to prepare for the entrance exams in a better way. AIIMS Nursing exam is a national level entrance test. It is organized to offer admission into the B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc. & B.Sc. post basic courses in the field of nursing. Candidates will have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various AIIMS institutions. In this article, we have provided all the details related to AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
In order to prepare in a better way for AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam, we have provided below some preparation tips for the candidates:
- Understand the Concepts: Preparing without understanding the concepts is all waste. For candidates, understanding the concepts must be primary thing to be followed during the start of preparation. Copy down the concepts which are hard and lengthy to understand.
- Review the Syllabus: Before starting the preparation of exam, candidates must go through all the subjects and topics included in the syllabus. It should be noted that the topics must be prepared according to the syllabus prescribed by the authority.
- Understanding the Exam Pattern: Understanding the AIIMS Nursing 2020 exam pattern is also necessary for the candidates. Without knowing the pattern, candidates will not be aware of marking pattern,number of questions, time duration and other details of the entrance exam.
- Making an Effective Routine: Planning a routine to start preparation for exam is very important. Candidates must make an effective plan for the preparation and then start implementing on it. Also candidates must follow the routine in a strict disciplined way without skipping anything.
- Prepare Notes: Candidates must note down clearly all the important points in short. Preparing notes for the exam is an important part of preparation. Candidates will be able to go through these notes before appearing for the exam.
- Practice from Good Study Material: Candidates must study and practice from good sources of material. They can study from highly recommended books and watch online study tutorials. Candidates can also go through the sample or previous years question papers of the exam.
- Practice Mock Tests: Students can attempt various online or offline mock tests to make their preparation better. Attempting mock tests will help the candidates to know how to cope up with various types of questions. Also candidates learn to deal with the limited time duration provided to solve the paper.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Syllabus
There is not any fixed syllabus for the entrance test of AIIMS Nursing 2020. The questions in the exam will be set from the 10+2 level for B.SC and graduation level for M.Sc programme. Some of the topics for nursing programmes are provided below:
For B.Sc Nursing (Hons):
- Physics: Atoms and Nuclei, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Communication Systems, Optics, Electronic Devices, Alternating Current, Dual Nature of Matter, Current electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
- Biology: Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, Structural Organization of Cell, Cell Theory, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Elements and their Function,Mineral Nutrition Essential, The Difference between Prokaryotic &Eukaryota, etc.
- Chemistry: Chemistry in Everyday Life, Solid State, Biomolecules, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, D & F -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, P -Block Elements, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Coordination Compounds, Keystones and Carboxylic Acids, Alcohols, Phenol & Esther, etc.
- GK: Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, Geography, History, General policy & scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
For M.Sc Nursing:
Some of the topics for M.Sc Nursing course is given below:
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips will help the candidates to prepare in a less stressful and smarter way. The tips must be followed by the students to get qualify in the entrance test.
If you have any query regarding AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips, you can ask your query in the comments section below.