AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus, UG/ PG Nursing Syllabus – Check Here
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus can be checked through online mode. AIIMS Nursing entrance exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Nursing Field. Shortlisted candidate from the entrance exam will get admission B.Sc./ Post Basic and M.Sc. Nursing Programme of participating AIIMS across the country. Here with this article, we have provide the complete details candidates needs to know on AIIMS Nursing Syllabus 2023.
Admission Open 2023
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AIIMS Nursing 2023 examination will not be prescribed by the institution. However the syllabus for B.Sc. Nursing entrance test, will be consist of various topics from 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and G.K.
For M.Sc. Nursing entrance test, candidates can study from their graduation level syllabus. Candidates must also go through the sample or previous year question papers to know the trend of questions coming in the entrance test.
For B.Sc. Nursing (Hons):
- Biology: The Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, Mineral Nutrition Essential, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryote, Cell Theory, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Elements and their Function etc.
- Chemistry: Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, D & F -Block Elements, Phenol & Esther, Coordination Compounds, Keystones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols etc.
- Physics: Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Current electricity, Alternating Current, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction etc.
- GK: Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
For B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing:
Below we have provided some topics for the B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing programme:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
For M.Sc. Nursing:
Following are some important topics for M.Sc. Nursing Examination 2023:
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the complete examination pattern for AIIMS Nursing 2023 Examination:
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Syllabus: The exam pattern and syllabus will be different for B.Sc. (Hons), B.Sc. post basic and M.Sc. Nursing.
- Duration: The time duration to complete the examination for B.Sc. (Hons) will be of 2 hours and 1.5 hours will be allotted for B.Sc. post basic and M.Sc. Nursing.
- Marking Scheme: For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Negative Marking: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete tips and tricks for AIIMS Nursing 2023 Examination:
- Candidates must make an effective plan and start the preparation early.
- Candidates must note down all the important notes in one place and revise them regularly.
- Candidates must prepare for the AIIMS Nursing examination from good sources of study material.
- Students go through various online mock tests to make preparation stronger.
- Before the start of the preparation, candidates must review the syllabus and exam pattern to avoid any confusion.
- To avoid any stress later, candidates should make a timetable covering each and every topic before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must take care of their eating, sleeping and other habits to avoid any type of sickness.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus will be consist of questions from 10+2 level or bachelor’s level questions as per the courses applied for. Candidates must go through the complete syllabus for AIIMS Nursing for better preparation of examination.
If you have any query related to AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.
Is 11 12 pcb is appropriate for doing BSC Nursing in aiims
There were many topics deleted from 12th boards in 2021-2022 do we have to study those topics too for bsc Hons nursing
sir/mam in aiims hons. only class12 NCERT book will come??or the topic which is given……there are only 7-8 topics is this enough for nursing hons.??
You are advised to study from class 11th & 12th syllabus from NCERT books first & then refer other books.
pervious years paper for aiims bsc nursing (Hons.) 2021
You can search it through internet via google.
Sir why etc is written after each subject syllabus
How many questions will be there in bsc nursing
In B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, 100 multiple choice questions will be there. While in B.Sc. post basic 70 MCQS and in M.Sc. nursing there will be 90 questions.
Sir/mam is this the complete syllabus which is going to appear in the entrance test of bsc nursing?
We have mentioned important topics from the syllabus, to know complete syllabus you can check official information brochure.
Entrance eaxm post b.sc nursing 2022 eaxm form fill date starting date
Any particular exam date is not yet released. You must stay tuned with us for the latest updates about it.
Iske form kb aate h mtlb registration kb krna h iska
We will update dates & details in our article when it will be out officially.
For post bsc pcb subjects of class 12 is necessary or pcm students too apply for this?
Age limit for bsc nursing sir please reply
Sir B.SC nursing entrance exam 2022 ke liye tayari kaise kru
please provide full syllabus,exam preparation strategy, cutoff marks,& how to prepare for nursing entrance exam. please provide the full information.
Gujarat exam preparesion materials & syllabus give me pls
Sir plz provide…Aiims bsc hons nursing exam 2021…model paper
Provide complete syllabus for bsc nursing
Plz shair pervious years paper for bsc nursing (Hons.)
I want to know about the paper patttern for post basic bsc nursing and which book is good
AIIMS nursing ka exam syllabus Jo Esme bta rha hai bss unhi chapter se que… Aayenge na
Bsc nursing (hons) 2021 ke registration kab se start honge please tell me???????????????????
Authority didn’t have release any specific dates for registration yet but you can expect it soon, so please wait patently and keep checking the articles for further information.
Kya aiims nursing ka paper sirf english medium m hi hota h hindi medium m nhi
Iss aiims nursing exam is easy or taffh …as I will complete my 12board exam in may and i want to give aiims exam in2021 in these year …so what should i do for it…nd for better results in aiims exam
Sir I want to know which book is best for post nursing preparation…and I also need previous papers….
I’m studying 12th standard…how can I appear for aiims bsc nursing…what is the fees for this course for one year….
I am B. Sc nursing final year student can I appear into M. Sc nursing entrance exam?
Which books are best for preparation of pbbsc entrance exam?
What is the syllabus of post basic Bsc nursing entrance of aiims ????
which books are best for our preparation?
To give msc nursing entrance exam ,which subjects should have to read
Iam study intermediate course name Multi purpose health worker(f) and I written bridge course.iam interested bsc nursing in AIIMS
Is the syllabus for neet and bsc nursing aiims same.
Plz send me the previous year question papers for post bsc nursing in aiims
Plz send previous year question paper for admission in aiims and also I want to know the syllabus and about the books
what is the syllabus for aiims(Hons) nursing 2020
You can go through AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for complete syllabus.
What is the book required to prepare for bsc nursing (hons)