AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus – Get B.Sc (Hons.) & Post Basic Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus can be checked through online mode. AIIMS Nursing entrance exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Through this exam, students will get admission into UG, PG and post basic nursing courses. Candidates can get admission into various AIIMS and its affiliated Institutions after qualifying this entrance test. In this article, candidates will get the complete information related to AIIMS Nursing Syllabus 2019.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus
The fixed syllabus of AIIMS Nursing 2019 examination will not be prescribed by the institution. For B.Sc Nursing entrance test, candidates can prepare from their 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and G.K.
For M.Sc Nursing entrance test, candidates can study from their graduation level syllabus. Candidates can also go through the sample or previous year question papers to know the trend of questions coming in the entrance test.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
For B.Sc Nursing (Hons):
- Biology: Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, The Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Cell Theory, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Elements and their Function, Mineral Nutrition Essential, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.
- Chemistry: Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, D & F -Block Elements, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenol & Esther, Coordination Compounds, Keystones and Carboxylic Acids, etc.
- Physics: Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Current electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, etc.
- GK: Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.
For B.Sc (PB) Nursing:
Below we have provided some topics for the B.Sc Post Basic Nursing programme:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
For M.Sc Nursing:
Some of the major topics of M.Sc Nursing syllabus are given below:
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
AIIMS Nursing Exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- The paper will consist of the multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The pattern and syllabus will be different for B.Sc (Hons), B.Sc post basic and M.Sc Nursing.
- The time duration to complete the examinationfor B.Sc (Hons)will be of 2 hours.
- For B.Sc post basic and M.Sc Nursing time duration will be of 1.5 hour.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can get the preparation tips from below:
- Candidates must make an effective plan and start the preparation early.
- Candidates must note down all the important notes in one place and revise them regularly.
- Candidates must prepare from good sources of study material.
- Students go through various online mock tests to make preparation stronger.
- Before the start of the preparation, candidates must review the syllabus and exam pattern to avoid any confusion.
- To avoid any stress later, candidates should make a timetable covering each and every topic before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must take care of their eating, sleeping and other habits to avoid any type of sickness.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus will contain questions from 10+2 level or bachelor’s level questions as per the courses applied for. Candidates must prepare as per the syllabus for better preparations.
If you have any query related to AIIMS Nursing 2019 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.