AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Type of Questions
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern will contain the exam scheme, marking scheme, types and number of questions asked in the entrance exam. The authority of AIIMS, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS Nursing entrance exam every year. Through this entrance test, the qualifying candidates will have to take admission in the B.SC (Hons), B.Sc. Post basic and M.Sc. nursing courses offered by the AIIMS and its affiliated institutes. In this article, we have given the complete details related to AIIMS Nursing exam pattern 2020.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AIIMS Nursing 2020 is given below:
- Exam mode: AIIMS Nursing examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Language: The language medium of the paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: The time duration for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing will be 2 hours. For B.Sc post basic and M.Sc nursing entrance test the time duration will be 90 minutes.
- Subjects: In B.Sc (Hons) nursing, the questions will be asked from 4 parts – Physics, Biology, Chemistry and G.K.
- In B.SC post basic, the MCQs will be asked from the subjects of medical surgical nursing, fundamentals of nursing, pediatric nursing, obstetrics nursing and midwifery, psychiatric nursing, community health nursing and professional trends in nursing.
- In M.Sc Nursing, the subjects will be included as Nutrition, Anatomy, Sociology, Management of Nursing Services and Education, Community and Health Nursing I and II, Biochemistry Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, etc.,
- Number of Questions: In B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, 100 multiple choice questions will be there. While in B.SC post basic 70 MCQS and in M.SC nursing there will be 90 questions.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of AIIMS Nursing 2020 will be discussed below:
- For all the courses of nursing, there will be negative marking for wrong responses made in the entrance test.
- For every correct response, +1 mark will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, -1/3 mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be given for unattempted questions.
- Negative marking will be done in case of marking more than one response.
Section-wise Weightage of Courses:
Here, we have mentioned the section-wise weightage of each subjects asked in the entrance exam. Check it from below:
B.SC (Hons) Nursing
- The questions paper will be of total 100 marks with 30 marks in Physics, Biology and Chemistry and 10 marks in G.K section.
B.SC (Post basic) Nursing
- The written entrance test of B.Sc post basic nursing will be of 70 marks.
- Also there will be a personal assessment/interview in which marks will be allotted out of 30 marks.
- Entrance exam of M.Sc Nursing will be of total 90 marks with 90 multiple choice questions.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
For the preparation of AIIMS Nursing 2020, candidates can follow the given below tips:
- Candidates must study the AIIMS Nursing exam pattern and syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Candidates should make a proper timetable and cover each and every topic before appearing for the exam.
- To improve the speed and accuracy candidates should attempt various mock tests.
- Candidates must go through the previous papers to know the trend of questions coming in the exam.
- Candidates must note down all the important notes in one place and revise them regularly.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam pattern tells the candidate about the exam mode, time duration, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance test. Candidates must go through the exam pattern carefully before starting the preparation.
If you have any query regarding the AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.