AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
AIIMS PG 2019 Final Registration Status or 6 year courses has been released. AIIMS PG entrance exam is a national level examination. It is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It offers admission to the Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch courses. Through this entrance exam, candidates will able to get admission in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. It is conducted twice in a year, i.e January and July session. In this article candidates can get the AIIMS PG application form 2019 complete details.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form – Final Registration Status Released
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form has been started through online mode.
AIIMS PG 2019 Final Registration Status for 6 year courses has been released through login. Click here to check registration status.
AIIMS PG 2019 Basic Registration Status for 6 year courses has been released through login.Click here to check status.
From 2019 onwards, AIIMS has introduced PAAR facility for online registration. The registration process is done in two parts i.e. basic registration & final registration. Candidates can fill their basic details & upload images in the 1st part & in 2nd part they can complete their application & fee payment. Click here to view notice.
Check the details which are necessary to know for the candidates regarding AIIMS PG 2019 application form.
- The candidates are allowed to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Registration process is done in two parts, i.e. Basic registration & Final Registration.
- For MD/MS/M.Ch.(6YRS)/DM(6YRS), the basic registration has been started from 18th October 2018.
- The final registration will be started from 22nd March 2019.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates should upload their photograph (50-100 kb), signature (20-100 kb) and left-hand thumb impression (20-100 kb) in a jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- Candidates can check their application status after the successful submission of application form.
- Candidates are able to fill their basic details and upload images during the basic registration.
- In final registration, candidates can fill their remaining details and make fee payment.
- The application correction facility may be provided via online mode.
- Candidates should fill only one specialization in the application form.
- After final submission of application form, candidate must take the printout of it.
- There will be no need to send the application through offline mode or by post.
- The fee payment will be done only at the time of final registration.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for general, OBC & other categories candidates and Rs. 1200 for SC/ST category.
- There is no application fee for OPH category candidates.
- The application fee can be remitted through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Candidates those wish to apply for various AIIMS PG courses should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have MBBS or BDS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Internship: Candidate should be completed the 12 months of rotating internship/practical training on or before 30th January, 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
For DM/M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration):
- Age Criteria: The candidate should not be exceeded the 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a recognized university.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Dates
Here, candidates can get the exam dates for AIIMS PG January session 2019.
|Starting of basic registration||18th October 2018|
|Closing of basic registration||19th February 2019|
|Status updated basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||26th February – 2nd March 2019|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||8th March 2019|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||8th – 22nd March 2019|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||19th March 2019|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates those have generated the code)||22nd March – 2nd April 2019|
|Date of Examination||5th May 2019|
For DM/M.Ch (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administrator):
|Announcement of online registration||2nd March 2019|
|Last date of registration||15th March 2019|
|Status of Application & Rejected application||20th March 2019|
|Last date to submit required documents||25th March 2019|
|Exam Date||6th April 2019|
How to Apply
Check the steps give below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- On home page, click on ’Academic Courses’ tab and select the desired course.
- Then, click on “Registration/Login” link.
- Registration will be done in two steps, i.e., ;Basic Registration’ and ‘Final Registration’.
- After that, click on ‘Click here’ button give on New Registration section.
- Read the instructions carefully displayed on the registration page and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Select the options given on the page & click on “proceed” button.
- After that, candidates have to fill registration details like personal details, contact details and address details.
- Read the declaration and click on ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration a message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’ and ’Password’.
- An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login credentials.
- Now, the candidate information page will be opened on screen.
- Candidates can verify their filled-in details and proceed for further registration steps.
- The final registration will be done after the closing of basic registration.
- Now, candidates have to fill the educational details. Also select the exam centre as per your preference.
- Now, make payment, upload the required scanned images in prescribed format and take the printout of application form.
- Keep the hard copy of filled-in application form till the admission process gets over.
Click here to view AIIMS PG Application Form Filling Instructions.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.