Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates & Procedure
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released. It is organized by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP under the State Government. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Candidates can apply for counselling to get admission in various government and private medical/dental colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates can get the complete information related to the UP NEET counselling 2019 through this article.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment Released
Check here all details about the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released on 6th July 2019. Click here to view allotment.
Click Here to view notification.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling will be organized via online mode only from 21st June 2019. Candidates have to register on the respective website to be eligible for the counselling and submit the fee. The registration fee will be Rs. 2000/-. Last date to register for counselling is till 24th June 2019.
The concerned authority will publish the state merit list for the candidates those are selected for the counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the ranks obtained by them and cut-off set for the state counselling.
For every round of the counselling, the authority will publish the fresh merit list. The counselling procedure will be followed by the registration, choice filling and seat allotment result.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
The candidates those are going to participate in UP MBBS/BDS counselling 2019 can check here the complete schedule for online counselling:
|Online registration||21st June to 24th June|
|Merit list release||25th June 2019|
|Document verification||26th – 30th June 2019|
|choice filling||2nd – 4th July 2019|
|Seat allotment result declare||5th July 2019|
|Downloading of allotment letter||6th – 11th July 2019|
|Date of admission||8th – 12th July 2019|
|Choice filling window (2nd round)||2nd week of August|
|Seat allotment release||2nd week of August|
|Admission letter download||3rd week of August|
|Reporting window||3rd week of August|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates can check here the complete procedure for participating in the counselling. The online counselling is conducted by the National Informatics Center (NIC), Lucknow.
- The counselling authority publish the NEET 2019 merit list for the qualified candidates along with the result.
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list.
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
Reporting to Allotted College:
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
There will be some seats will be reserved for the reserve category candidates in each medical and dental college. The percentage of reserve seats are as follows:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||02%|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Son/Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||02%|
|NCC Certificate Holders||01%|
Candidates have to verify their documents at the time of reporting to the allotted college. If any candidates will find to be mutilated with the admission rule, their admission will be cancelled.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
If you have any other queries about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.