Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021, Admission – Get Schedule Here
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted through online mode. It will be organized by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP under the State Government. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Candidates must apply for counselling to get admission in various government and private medical/dental colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates can get the complete information related to the UP NEET counselling 2021 through this article.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
State authority will conduct NEET 2021 counseling for UP state after the declaration of NEET 2021 Result. Candidates will have to register on the respective website to be eligible for the counselling and submit the fee. The registration fee will be Rs. 2000/-. Candidates will have to register themselves till last dates of registration.
The concerned authority will publish the state merit list for the candidates those will get selected for the counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the ranks obtained by them and cut-off set for the state counselling.
For every round of the counselling, the authority will publish the fresh merit list. The counselling procedure will be followed by the registration, choice filling and seat allotment result.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
The candidates those are going to participate in UP MBBS/BDS counselling 2021 can check here the complete tentative schedule for online counselling:
|Online registration||August 2021|
|Document verification||1st week of September 2021|
|choice filling||1st week of September 2021|
|Declaration of list of registered candidates||2nd week of September 2021|
|Declaration of result and seat allotment||4th week of September 2021|
|Date for downloading allotment letter||Last week of September 2021|
|Date of admission||1st week of September 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates must check here the complete procedure for participating in the counselling. The online counselling will be conducted by the National Informatics Center (NIC), Lucknow.
- The counselling authority will publish the NEET 2021 merit list for the qualified candidates along with the result.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list.
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates will required to fill the choices of colleges.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
Reporting to Allotted College:
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
There will be some seats reserved for the reserve category candidates in each medical and dental college. The percentage of reserve seats are as follows:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||02%|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Son/Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||02%|
|NCC Certificate Holders||01%|
Candidates will have to verify their documents at the time of reporting to the allotted college. If any candidates will find to be mutilated with the admission rule, their admission will be cancelled.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
If you have any other queries about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.