AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here

AIIMS 2020AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration for 6 year courses has been started. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. Through this entrance exam, admission will be offered in MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCH courses. Candidates qualifying the test will get admission in various AIIMS medical colleges situated in India. This exam is conducted twice every year in the months of January and July. Candidates must go through this article to know complete details about AIIMS PG 2020 application form, dates, eligibility and application process.

AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Final Registration Started (6 Year Courses)

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration for 6 year courses (January 2020 session) can be done till 16th October 2019.Click here for final registration.

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Registration for 3 year courses (January 2020 session) has been started. Click here to register.

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Basic Registration Status for 6 year courses (January 2020 session) has been released through login.Click here to check status.

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS PG 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates must go through below details to know about AIIMS PG 2020 Application form:

• Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
  • AIIMS application process is held through PAAR facility introduced by board.
  • PAAR Registration is divided in two parts i.e. Basic and Final registration.
  • Basic Registration of January session for 6 years has been started from 29th June 2019 and for 3 years, it has been started from 5th September 2019.
  • Last date of basic registration is till 27th August 2019 for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM (6 years).
  • Candidates have to fill their personal details and upload images in the basic registration.
  • After basic registration, students can also check the status of application form.
  • The Final registration process has been started from 27th September 2019 for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM (6 years).
  • Candidates have to pay the application fees and fill remaining application details during final registration.
  • Candidates will be able to make correction in the form when the board will open the application correction window.
  • AIIMS PG Application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
  • Candidates need not to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
  • After completion of application process, take printout of the application form for further admission procedure.

Application Fee:

Mode of Payment: The application fees can be paid through online mode at the time of final registration.

• Candidates can pay the fees via debit card/credit card or net banking.

Check the fees structure for all categories below:

Categories Application Fee
General/OBC & other candidatesRs.1500
SC/ST candidatesRs.1200
PWBD candidatesExempted
Check Here – How to Fill AIIMS PG Application Form

AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:

For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses:

• Qualification: Candidates should possess degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by MCI.
  • Age Limit: Applying candidate’s upper age limit must be 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
  • Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: There will be 3 years of age relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:

• Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
  • Marks: General / OBC Candidates should have obtained aggregate of 55% marks and SC/ST candidates – 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
  • Internship: Candidates should have completed 1 year internship or Practice training on or before 30/01/2020.

AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card

AIIMS PG 2020 Dates

Candidates must check the official AIIMS PG dates for January session in the table below:

For DM/MCH (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administrative):

Events Dates
Starting of Online Application5th September 2019
Last date of application submission23rd September 2019
Application status2nd week of October 2019
Submission of documents3rd week of October 2019
Admit card release4th week of October 2019
Exam date3rd November 2019

For MD/MS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years)/ MDS:

Events Dates
Starting of basic registration29th June 2019
Last date of basic registration27th August 2019
Updated Status of Basic Registration & last date of correction in rejected images3rd September to 9th September 2019
Accepted Basic registration final status16th September 2019
Date for Code Generation (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)16th September to 16th October 2019
Final Registration & completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)27th September to 16th October 2019
Application status23rd October 2019
Submission of documents last date29th October 2019
Admit card release1st week of November 2019
Exam date17th November 2019

How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2020

Here we have mentioned details about procedure to apply for AIIMS PG 2020 application form:

• Visit the official website (link is given above).
  • Click on the ‘registration’ link.
  • Registration will be of two types – Basic and Final registration.
  • Click on the “New Registration” and proceed.
  • Fill the details i.e. personal & basic details etc. in the registration form.
  • Read the declaration carefully and click on the registration button.
  • A confirmation message and email will be sent to registered mobile number and email ID.
  • Information page about candidate will be now displayed on the screen.
  • Candidates must check and verify their filled details and proceed for other procedures.
  • Now the final registration has to be done by the candidates.
  • Fill the education details and choice of exam center in the registration form.
  • Upload left thumb impression (20 to 100 kb), signature (20 to 100 kb) and photograph (50 to 100 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
  • Now candidates will have to pay application fees as per their categories.
  • Confirm and take printout of the application form.

Through this article, we have mentioned about the AIIMS PG 2020 application form details. Candidates will also get all the details about the application dates, fees, eligibility and much more in this article. Candidates must make sure to carefully complete the application process in order to get admit cards for the exam successfully.

If you have any other query regarding AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.

1. priya says:

what is applied under in the form??

2. sasha says:

how to contact aiims if we have any issues? contact details or any email id?

3. Priya says:

What if we r in internship year which will be completed by March how to apply for exams in 2020?

4. Chander mohan says:

Application form off aiims pg start or not..i have done final registration code genratiin completed

5. Anulekha says:

Hello, I have done basic registration on may session 2019, now I need to do final registration, but I hv forgotten my generation code for the log in.. can u please help me how to get generated code for log in please..

6. Krishna Rao says:

I applied for the aiims 2020 Pg course , until the payment step that’s the step 5 everything was good then once the payment was done that is after the balance of 1522.5 was deducted from my bank account the further processing didn’t happen and it says that my my transaction is failed . Kindly check through this.

7. shafi says:

Hello sir i am a non indian IMG from Afghanistan. can i apply for AIIMS PG. IF yes can you please tell me what i need for registration
    Thanks

8. RAMESH says:

respected sir
    i want to know the cut off marks/seats for every subject in individual aimms
    could u help

9. tiara says:

while paying the fees the money was deducted from my account but the page said I haven’t paid. I tried to pay again and the same thing happened. what should I do?

10. Shekhar says:

I could not find final registration link on my login page. But my basic registration and code is accepted.

11. Shekhar says:

I could not find final registration list on my login page. But my basic registration and code is accepted.

12. Arshiya Qureshi says:

I have filed basic registration form.and it is provisionally accepted.but I don’t find final registration form. Plz help how to proceed

13. Arya says:

Sir I completed final registration of aiims mds 2020.But by mistake I entered final year mark alone instead of aggregate mark. Will I be able to correct it?

14. Manisha says:

Sir ive mwntioned wrong “registration date” in final registration of aiims nov 2019. Will i be bale to correct it.and when

15. Birajit says:

can any one send me final registration website link?

16. Roop Singh Ramavath says:

I completed basic registration..
    what is code generation and how to do…please help me

17. S.Neeraja says:

Sir for my basic registration got acceepted.we didnt receive pur original degree and registration certificate of mbbs till date..is it neccesaary for applying in the final registration of aiims md ms course sir…plzz clarify this doubt of mine..thanku

18. Anagha says:

Sir,my application got accepted. It shows the course selected is MDS. I studied MBBS, and wanted to write MD/MS exam. Please help me out.. How can i correct this?

19. Prathiba says:

How to check status of basic registration of mch/DM 6yrs 2019nov

20. Soroj Sarma says:

I did basic and final registration for 2019 PG entrance.Should I do basic registration again?

21. Diana says:

I have appeared for exam in Nov 2018. So should I do the basic registration again for Nov 2019 exam?

The application form for AIIMS PG 2019 is essentially divided into two steps- The Basic Registration Step and The Final Registration Step. If you have completed the Basic Registration Step for the January session, then you are not required to undergo through any registration process again.

22. durga says:

i did my basic registration for may 2018 exam should v do basic registration again?if so what is the process

23. Aswathy pt says:

Sir, I have already applied for last session, but entered wrong category of Caste, now I want to correct that, how can I do that? Kindly help

24. Ramesh Mahato says:

Respected sir, according to your notice last date of registration is 3rd week of September but now why registration is closed

The last date to register for 3 year courses will be last week of September but last date for 6 year course has been ended on 27th August 2019.

25. Krishna says:

Did the basic registration for aiims novmber session got closed?

For 3 year courses registration will be started in first week of September 2019 and for 6 year courses registration has been ended on 27th August 2019.

26. Aniket Anil Bagad says:

Is there any marks qualifying criteria for FMGE students other than passing in FMGE exam?

27. urmila rawat says:

I have appeared for the aiims pg exam lst year. Now do i need to start with new registeration or should i continue with previous basic registeration. Will the previous basic registeration continue for this time also or not. Please guide.
    Thanks & regards

28. Shweta Yadav says:

I have done MBBS.Want to pursue PG.What would be the course I need to fill for 6 yrs or 3 yrs.What do u mean by 6 yrs course.

29. Hari says:

I have appeared for aiims Nov 2018 should I registered newly or will it be valid for Nov 2019 exam

30. Sagarkople says:

I have appeared for exam in Nov 2018. So should I register a fresh or the earlier basic registration is to be continued for Nov 2019 exam.

31. Very informative says:

Appreciate letting me have updates of AIIMS PG Exam by email.

32. Abhilasha says: