AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration for 6 year courses has been started. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. Through this entrance exam, admission will be offered in MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCH courses. Candidates qualifying the test will get admission in various AIIMS medical colleges situated in India. This exam is conducted twice every year in the months of January and July. Candidates must go through this article to know complete details about AIIMS PG 2020 application form, dates, eligibility and application process.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Final Registration Started (6 Year Courses)
AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration for 6 year courses (January 2020 session) can be done till 16th October 2019.Click here for final registration.
AIIMS PG 2020 Registration for 3 year courses (January 2020 session) has been started. Click here to register.
AIIMS PG 2020 Basic Registration Status for 6 year courses (January 2020 session) has been released through login.Click here to check status.
Candidates must go through below details to know about AIIMS PG 2020 Application form:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- AIIMS application process is held through PAAR facility introduced by board.
- PAAR Registration is divided in two parts i.e. Basic and Final registration.
- Basic Registration of January session for 6 years has been started from 29th June 2019 and for 3 years, it has been started from 5th September 2019.
- Last date of basic registration is till 27th August 2019 for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM (6 years).
- Candidates have to fill their personal details and upload images in the basic registration.
- After basic registration, students can also check the status of application form.
- The Final registration process has been started from 27th September 2019 for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM (6 years).
- Candidates have to pay the application fees and fill remaining application details during final registration.
- Candidates will be able to make correction in the form when the board will open the application correction window.
- AIIMS PG Application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- Candidates need not to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- After completion of application process, take printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
Mode of Payment: The application fees can be paid through online mode at the time of final registration.
- Candidates can pay the fees via debit card/credit card or net banking.
Check the fees structure for all categories below:
|General/OBC & other candidates||Rs.1500|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by MCI.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s upper age limit must be 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: There will be 3 years of age relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
- Marks: General / OBC Candidates should have obtained aggregate of 55% marks and SC/ST candidates – 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed 1 year internship or Practice training on or before 30/01/2020.
AIIMS PG 2020 Dates
Candidates must check the official AIIMS PG dates for January session in the table below:
For DM/MCH (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administrative):
|Starting of Online Application||5th September 2019|
|Last date of application submission||23rd September 2019|
|Application status||2nd week of October 2019|
|Submission of documents||3rd week of October 2019|
|Admit card release||4th week of October 2019|
|Exam date||3rd November 2019|
For MD/MS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years)/ MDS:
|Starting of basic registration||29th June 2019|
|Last date of basic registration||27th August 2019|
|Updated Status of Basic Registration & last date of correction in rejected images||3rd September to 9th September 2019|
|Accepted Basic registration final status||16th September 2019|
|Date for Code Generation (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||16th September to 16th October 2019|
|Final Registration & completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||27th September to 16th October 2019|
|Application status||23rd October 2019|
|Submission of documents last date||29th October 2019|
|Admit card release||1st week of November 2019|
|Exam date||17th November 2019|
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2020
Here we have mentioned details about procedure to apply for AIIMS PG 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the ‘registration’ link.
- Registration will be of two types – Basic and Final registration.
- Click on the “New Registration” and proceed.
- Fill the details i.e. personal & basic details etc. in the registration form.
- Read the declaration carefully and click on the registration button.
- A confirmation message and email will be sent to registered mobile number and email ID.
- Information page about candidate will be now displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must check and verify their filled details and proceed for other procedures.
- Now the final registration has to be done by the candidates.
- Fill the education details and choice of exam center in the registration form.
- Upload left thumb impression (20 to 100 kb), signature (20 to 100 kb) and photograph (50 to 100 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Now candidates will have to pay application fees as per their categories.
- Confirm and take printout of the application form.
Through this article, we have mentioned about the AIIMS PG 2020 application form details. Candidates will also get all the details about the application dates, fees, eligibility and much more in this article. Candidates must make sure to carefully complete the application process in order to get admit cards for the exam successfully.
If you have any other query regarding AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.