AILET 2020 Application Form (Till 11th July), Registration – Apply Here
AILET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th July 2020. AILET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. AILET 2020 will be conducted by NLU, Delhi. Candidates can take admission in BA LLB and LLM program with valid score card of AILET in various NLUs. Candidates can fill application form through online mode. Candidates can get the details of AILET Application form 2020 from this article including information regarding application form, dates, fee, mode & procedure to apply.
AILET 2020 Application Form – Withdrawal Started
AILET 2020 Application withdrawal has been started from 7th to 10th August 2020. Click here to withdrawal.
AILET 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 11th July 2020. Click here to apply.
AILET 2021 application form will be released in the month of January 2021. Get more details about AILET 2021 application form here.
Details of AILET 2020 Application form are given below for the candidates:
- AILET 2020 Notification has been released from 15th January 2020.
- Candidates can apply for AILET 2020 through online mode from 15th January 2020.
- Applicants can submit application form up to 11th July 2020 for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have valid email id and mobile number to get registered on the website.
- Read the details regarding eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to register themselves and complete the application form by filling the personal and education information which will be asked in form.
- Candidates who will not upload photograph & signature as per the instructions given by the authority, their applications will get rejected.
- Candidates can make payment via online or offline mode. After receiving the payment, authority will send confirmation email to the candidates.
- Take print out of the acknowledgement slip and application form for further process. No need to send any document to the authority via post or via other mode.
- Application fee can be paid offline via cash deposit at post office.
- Through online mode, candidates can make payment with debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable if paid once.
As per the categories, application fee is given below:
|Categories||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|Kashmiri Migrants/Foreign Nationals||Rs.3050|
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants, we have given below the AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
For BA LL.B (Hons.):
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must 12th pass with 10+2 system from a recognized board/university.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Appearing Candidates: 12th standard appearing candidates (who will appear for examination in March/April 2020 will be eligible to apply.
For LL. M:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have LL. B or equivalent law degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have 55% marks in their degree. For reserved categories 50% marks are required.
- Appearing Candidates: Those candidates who appear for final LL. B or equivalent exam in April/May are also eligible to apply.
AILET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official AILET 2020 Application Dates from the table given below:
|Notification Release||15th January 2020|
|Application from release||15th January 2020|
|Application process ends||11th July 2020|
|Exam Date||26th September 2020|
How to Apply for AILET 2020
Candidates can apply for AILET 2020 with the help of steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Candidates have to click on ‘Create new account’ to register.
- Enter yours email id, set password as per given instructions, name, date of birth and other required details. Click on ‘Create account’. Candidates will get their application number.
- Login with email id and password. After login ‘application locker’ page will be there. Click on ‘national law university’ and choose application form through which candidates want to apply.
- Fill your personal and educational details which are asked in the application form. Click on submit button to save details.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in .jpg/.gif/.bmp format. 75% of the photograph must cover the face of candidate. Click on ‘upload’ button to check whether photograph is correctly uploaded or not.
- Candidates will be back to application locker page to make payment.
- Make payment, and then print the proof of payment and application form.
From this AILET 2020 Application Form article, candidates are provided complete information regarding AILET 2020 Application. This article contains information about dates, eligibility criteria, application form filling procedure, fee, application mode and other details regarding application form.
If you have any query regarding AILET 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.