AIPVT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
AIPVT 2023 Application form will be released from first week of April 2023. It is a national level admission procedure conducted every year. The admission process will be conducted by Veterinary Council of India. AIPVT exam is replaced now by National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET).
The candidates who want to take admission in BVSc. and AH degree courses will be able to apply for this. The admission procedure into veterinary courses will be now offered on the basis of candidate performance in NEET UG exam. In this article we have provided complete details about AIPVT Application Form 2023 such eligibility, exam date, how to apply steps etc.
AIPVT 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about AIPVT 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for AIPVT 2023 will release from first week of April 2023.
- AIPVT 2023 application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- candidate must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- The last date for submitting the application form will be second week of May 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate will be able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable once paid.
The application fee for different category are as follows:
|General candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|EWS/ OBC candidates||Rs 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||Rs 500/-|
AIPVT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for AIPVT 2023 given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Overseas citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin: The Overseas citizen of India (OCI)/ Person with Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible for online registration for counselling for admission to BVSc. and A.H. course under 15% quota.
- Age: The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- Score: The candidate must qualify NEET (UG) 2023.
AIPVT 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application date for AIPVT 2023 provided below:
|Online application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Fee payment||2nd week of May 2023|
|Correction facility||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date (NEET 2023)||2nd week of July 2023|
How to Fill AIPVT 2023 Application Form
Here are steps given for filling the online application form for AIPVT 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link will be available above).
- Click on “New candidate Registration” button from the home page.
- The candidate is required to enter the roll number, application number, date of birth for registration.
- Candidates have to enter the Registration number and Password and click on login button.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic details, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details candidate have to click “Submit and Review” button.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- After entering the details candidate have to click on “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Candidate will not be able to fill change the details after final submit.
- After submission of application form the databased of candidate will be updated and the same data will be used further for choice filling and seat allocation.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, debit card, and Net Banking.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query or question related to AIPVT 2023 Application Form, you can leave your comments below in comment section.