AKTU/UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Application (Till 15th July), UPSEE – Get Here
AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Application Form has been extended till 16th July 2021. It is a state level examination which is organized by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Candidates will be offered admission into various UG & PG level courses. Admission will be offered to candidates in B.Tech., B.Arch., MBA and other courses. AKTU/ UPTU examination is also called by the name of UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam). Read this complete article to know details about application form, its fee and much more regarding AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) Application Form 2021.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Form
AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2022 Application Form will be started from first week of April 2022.
AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2021.
Click here to apply for UG.
Click here to apply for PG.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Admission in engineering courses will be done based on JEE Main exam.
Candidates must go through following details regarding AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Application Form:
- AKTU/ UPTU 2021 application form has been released on website through online mode.
- The application form has been started from 1st April 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form till 6th July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must ensure they must provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incorrect application form can lead to rejection so candidates must fill all details completely in the form.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to change mistakes (if any) done in the application form from 8th to 14th July 2021.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Sending of any hard copy to the exam conducting authority of the filled in application form is not required.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates are able to submit application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method can be used to submit fee.
- General/ male / transgender category candidates must have to submit Rs.1300/- as their application fee.
- The application fee for female/ ST/ SC/ PwD category candidates is Rs.650/-.
AKTU/ UPTU Application Correction
The exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility to make changes in the application form. It will be made available on website via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to edit incorrect details.
It will be the one-time opportunity for candidates to edit details in the form. No candidate will be allowed to rectify mistakes after the last date of correction.
AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for AKTU/ UPTU:
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for AKTU/ UPTU examination.
- Nationality: NRI/ PIO/ OCI category candidates will be eligible for examination.
- For B. Pharma course: Applying candidate must qualify Intermediate with Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with any one from Biology/ Bio-technology/ Technical vocational subject with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST).
- For MBA course: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks for general & 40% for reserved category candidates.
- For MCA course: Candidates must qualify graduation degree with minimum 45% marks for general & 40% for reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for AKTU/ UPTU 2021.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know regarding AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form starts||1st April 2021|
|Submission of application form||6th July 2021|
|Correction facility||8th to 14th July 2021|
|AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam||July/ August 2021|
How to Apply For AKTU/ UPTU 2021
Candidates must follow below step by step procedure while applying for AKTU/ UPTU 2021:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above)
- Now candidates must choose the course as per their choice.
- Click on the given, “Apply” link.
- Read the given instructions carefully & tick on the, “I agree” tab.
- Fill basic & required details as candidates name, phone number, mail id etc.
- A confirmation mail & text will be sent to your registered number & id.
- Click on “submit” option & then “click here to proceed” button tab.
- Fill other details & complete the process.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Photograph’s size must be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Size of signature must be between 3 KB to 40 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, & much more regarding AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) Application form 2021. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfil all the mentioned eligibility norms. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps while filling the application form to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form.
If you have any other queries regarding AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.