AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2023: UG Admit Card (Out), Exam City Slip
AKTU/ UPTU (UPCET) 2023 UG Admit Card has been released for exams scheduled from 21st – 28th May 2023. UG City Intimation slip is available for exams from 21st – 2nd June 2023. For PG, city slip and admit card is releasing soon in May/ June 2023. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) and UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) conducts each year. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted for candidates interested in taking admission in various universities in UP. The admission will be done through various entrance examination like B.Tech will be based on JEE Mains, B.Arch will be based on NATA and for other UG and PG courses it will based on CUET. CUET examination is conducted by the NTA. Candidates who are interested to get admission in the affiliated colleges of AKTU will have to fill the application form. In this article, we have provided details about AKTU/ UPTU 2023 such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria etc.
Admit Card Exam Dates Exam Pattern
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Notifications – Admit Card Out (UG)
AKTU/ UPTU (UPSEE/ UPCET) 2023 UG Admit Card has been released for exams scheduled from 21st – 28th May 2023. City Intimation slip is available for exams from 21st – 2nd June 2023. Check here for admit card details.
AKTU/ UPTU (UPSEE/ UPCET) 2023 UG Exam cancelled for J&K candidates. Notice has been released by NTA for clarification of exam dates & centers for the state of J&K, Jharkhand and Manipur. Check here for exam dates details.
AKTU/ UPTU (UPSEE/ UPCET) 2023 PG 2023 Exam city slip and admit card is releasing soon in May/ June 2023. Check here for city slip details.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Exam Date has been revised for PG admissions through CUET PG. Now it will be held from 5th June to 12th June 2023 (for PG) and from 21st to 31st May 2023 (CUET UG). Check here for exam dates details.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET)|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
AKTU 2023 Exam Dates
Check the complete AKTU/ UPTU exam dates in the given below section:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of application||9th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application||30th March 2023|
|Last date of fee submission||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Announcement of city of exam||30th April 2023 Onwards|
|Release of admit card||19th May 2023 Onwards|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||21st May – 2nd June and 5th & 6th June 2023(Reserve dates- 7th & 8th June)|
|Answer key release date||June 2023|
|Result declaration||June/ July 2023|
|Commence of Counselling||July 2023|
Through CUET (PG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of Application Form||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||5th May 2023|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th -8th May 2023|
|Admit card||May/ June 2023|
|CUCET PG exam||5th to 12th June 2023|
|Answer key release date||June/ July 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Admit Card
AKTU/ UPTU Admit Card has been released for UG by online mode. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the enrolment number and get the admit card. The admit card contains the details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, photograph, signature and date of birth, etc.
Candidates should carry their admit cards on the day of the examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate for the examination.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can find all the details related to the AKTU/ UPTU Exam pattern:
For CUET (UG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The exam will be offered in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I will be 3 hour and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For CUET PG:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Shifts: The exam will be held in 2 shifts.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: There are total 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer candidate will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Syllabus
There are many papers that will be conducted under the exam, the AKTU/ UPTU syllabus will also depend upon the paper in which the candidate is going to appear.
For UG degree courses, the exam syllabus prescribed by 12th level. For PG courses syllabus will be according to UG courses candidate have selected.
Here is the syllabus of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects which will be important for B.Tech and B.Pharma admission.
Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, Petroleum Carbohydrates, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State.
Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some AKTU/ UPTU Preparation tips for the exam that candidates should follow to perform better in the exam.
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
AKTU/ UPTU Result 2023
The AKTU/ UPTU 2023 result depend on candidates’ performance in the admission test. Depending on the performance of the candidate, the authority will release the separate merit list for various courses. The result will release in June/ July 2023.
The qualifying candidates will be able to check the AKTU/ UPTU result and merit list on website by providing birth date and roll number. Candidates may then participate in the counselling process after that.
AKTU/ UPTU Counseling 2023
Those candidates who have successfully cleared out the entrance exam can participate in the counselling session. It will be conducted in multiple rounds through online mode for candidates who qualified for the entrance exam. In order to participate in counselling process, candidates have to register their name and other details.
The counselling will be done on the basis of UPCET rank and thereafter candidates will be called for UPCET counselling for final admission as per the specified UPCET counselling date. Candidates have to produce original documents to go through the verification process at the different counseling centers or verification process.
Documents Required for Counseling
The following are the documents required for the counseling session:
- UPCET/ JEE Main Admit Card 2023
- UPCET/ JEE Main Result 2023
- Class 10th and 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of candidate’s father or mother
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate/ undertaking
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable), etc.
AKTU 2023 Application Form
Here are the details regarding the AKTU/ UPTU 2023 application form:
- The Application form for AKTU/ UPTU 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 9th February 2023 for UG (CUET).
- The application form for AKTU 2023 has been released on 20th March 2023 through PG (CUET).
- Candidates must submit the form by giving basic educational and personal information.
- The candidate must upload the scanned signature and photographs and submit to the application form.
- While filling the details in the application form, candidates must review and check all the filled details as correction facility only made available for certain time.
- Candidates must print a few copies of the application form with them for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee from online mode.
- There are different payment gateways candidates can pay the application fee by debit cards, credit cards, net banking etc.
For UG courses:
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs.5000/-||Rs.1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rdgender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
How to Apply for AKTU/ UPTU 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of AKTU/ UPTU 2023.
- Step-2: Candidates must register online for application process.
- Step-3: Candidates have to fill the application form such as name, educational details, email address, phone number, etc.
- Step-5: Upload scanned image of your photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Step-6: Then click on confirm button, candidates must check all the details carefully else edit the details before confirming submission.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here candidates can check the AKTU/ UPTU Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
Through CUET (UG):
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2023.
Through CUET (PG):
- Qualification: Candidate must have Graduation degree from any recognized Indian University.
- Marks: The candidate can score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) marks in aggregate.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com for graduation degree and Mathematics at 12th
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor degree with minimum 3 year duration from recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 50% marks (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate.
If you have any query related to AKTU/ UPTU 2023, you can write below in the comment section.
Admission open for btech??
Today my brother got his intermediate results.. and score 70% but He didn’t fill the AKTU entrance form..
So is there any chance to appear in the examination and please reply for any possible help from your end
Apply is over now through CUET UG. You should ask the officials regarding this query.
I want to know ,for btech ,
Can we fill this form now ??
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 application process is over now through CUET-UG.
information is good
If I have given jee 2023 then also I will have to give AKTU entrance exam??
No, admission in B.Tech courses will be done through JEE Main scores.