Allahabad University Admission 2018: Result, Counselling, Admission
Allahabad University 2018 Counselling for MFA & MA (Painting) courses is conducting on 23rd July 2018. Allahabad University Admission 2018 is done on the basis of various entrance test organized by the university. Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018 is a gateway for admission in Allahabad University. University of Allahabad offers various courses in the field of sciences, commerce, law, arts, etc. For admission in these courses, candidates have to clear the entrance examination. The university conducts separate test for admission into various UG & PG courses. Allahabad University 2018 Cut-off for B.Sc, B.Com & other courses has been released now. Candidates can check all details of Allahabad University Admission 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, admission, etc.
AU 2018 Notifications:
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form for UGAT, PGAT & other courses has been released. Check here for Allahabad University 2019.
Allahabad University 2018 Counselling for BA LLB (Hons.), LLB, LLM, B.Sc, B.Com & courses has been started. Check here for counselling details.
Allahabad University 2018 Counselling Schedule for MFA & MA (Painting) courses has been released. It is conducting on 23rd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Allahabad University 2018 Counselling for MBA course has been started from 12th July 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Allahabad University 2018 Cut-off for B.Sc, B.Com & other courses has been released now. Check here for cut-off details.
Allahabad University 2018 Counselling Schedule for MBA course has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
Allahabad University 2018 Score Card for PGAT, PGAT II & MBA/MBA(RD) courses has been released now. Check here for result details.
Allahabad University 2018 Score Card for UGAT (B.Com, BA, B.Sc (Home Science/Maths/Bio) & IPS courses has been released now. Check here for result details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
List of candidates selected for GD & PI rounds for admission to MBA course has been released now. Check here for details.
Allahabad University 2018 Score Card for LLB exam has been declared now. Check here for result details.
Allahabad University 2018 Admit Card for PGAT exam has been released on 30th May 2018 through login. Check here for admit card details.
Allahabad University 2018 PGAT Exam Dates have been revised. Now, the examination will be organized on 4th, 5th & 6th June 2018. Check Below.
Allahabad University 2018 Admit Card for UGAT exam has been released on 14th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
Allahabad University 2018 Scorecard for BA LLB course has been released now. Check here for score card.
Allahabad University 2018 Application Form for PGAT exam has been extended till 21st May 2018.] Check here for application details.
Allahabad University 2018 Application Form for PGAT exam has been extended till 14th May 2018. Check here for application details.
Allahabad University 2018 UGAT Exam Date has been revised. Now, the examination will be conducted on 21st May 2018.
Allahabad University 2018 Application form can be submitted till 10th May (for PGAT). Check here for application details.
Allahabad University 2018 Admit Card for MBA & BA LLB exam has been released on 2nd May 2018 through login. Check here for admit card details.
List of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018:
- Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) – Released
- Postgraduate Admission Test (PGAT) – Released
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test – Released
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test (IPS)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test (LAT)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT) – Released
- B.Ed 2018 – Released
- M.Ed 2018 – Released
- LLM 2018
- CRET 2018
- Diploma 2018
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2018
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2018 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2018)
Allahabad University Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the official dates of UGAT 2018 examination:
|Registration starts||12th April 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||5th May 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||14th May 2018|
|Exam date for B.A. B.Sc., B.Sc.(Home Science) B.Com. B.F.A. & B.P.A.||19th & 21st May 2018 (Revised)|
|Declaration of Results||13th June 2018|
|Commencement of Admissions||5th July 2018|
The official dates of PGAT 2018 examination is mentioned below:
|Application release||20th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||14th May 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card available||30th May 2018 (Revised)|
|Exam date||4th – 6th June 2018 (Revised)|
|Result announcement||2nd July 2018|
The official exam dates for MBA & BA.LLB entrance exam is provided here in this table:
|Releasing of Notification||8th April 2018|
|Submission of online application form||8th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||29th April 2018|
|Admit card availability Date||2nd May 2018|
|Exam date MBA/BA.LLB||8th/7th May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||14th May 2018|
Allahabad University Result 2018
Allahabad University 2018 Result for UGAT & IPS courses has been released on 13th June 2018.. The result can be seen via online mode through the website. With the publication of result a separate merit list will be prepared for admission procedure. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result and preserve it for further use.
Allahabad University Admission 2018
Allahabad University admission procedure is followed by the counselling process. Allahabad University counselling process is organized after the result announcement. On the basis of merit list of the candidates, seats are provided at the time of counselling. The counselling is organized through online and offline mode for various courses. It has been started from 5th July 2018.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Allahabad University Exam Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- 10th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- 12th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories:
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Allahabad University Admission 2019 will be take place to offer admission into various UG & PG courses offered by the university. The university organize separate examinations for UG & PG courses. It is a university level examination. The university offer courses in the area of science, commerce, arts, management, law, etc.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Allahabad University Application Form 2018
The major steps to fill the Allahabad University Admission Form 2018 are mentioned below:
- The application form can be filled only through online mode.
- Application form is available for PGAT, UGAT, MBA, BA.LLB & other courses.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form such as personal, academic, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- After completing the form filling process, re-check your application form and submit it.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application for further use.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- Applicants can use credit card/debit card/net banking.
|General & OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|M.Ed||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|CRET||RS. 1000/-||RS. 500/-|
|LFAT||RS. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|UGAT||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
Check Here – How to Fill Allahabad University 2018 Application Form
The eligibility criteria for various courses are described below:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must hold the graduation degree from any recognized university in any stream.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification which is must hold by the candidate is Intermediate from any recognized board in any stream.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For Law 2018:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks (42% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
For LLM 2018:
- Qualification: Students must hold the Graduate Degree in law from any recognized university.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidate must secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidate must complete 20 years (Gen/OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2018.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification is 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2018
Allahabad University 2018 Admit card has been released by online mode. It is available on the website from the 2nd May 2018 for MBA & BA LLB, 14th May (for UGAT) and 30th May (for PGAT). Candidates can access their admit card by entering their DOB & application ID on the website. Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
Allahabad University Exam Pattern
We are providing the exam pattern for various courses offered by the university:
UGAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration will be two hours.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Subjects (For B.A. Admission Test): Candidates have to study the English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).
- Subjects (For B.Sc Admission Test): The main subjects are General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).
- Subjects (For B.Com Admission Test): Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).
PGAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Courses Under PGAT:A., M.Sc, M.P.A. (Music)(Vocal, Sitar, Tabla), M.Com, M.P.Ed., M.Tech (Earth System Sciences) and M.F.A. (Master in Fine Arts).
- Time of Exam: The exam duration will be of minimum 1 hour and maximum 3 hours based on the number of subjects select by the candidates.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into two parts, i.e. Section A will be General Aptitude Test and Section B will be a Subject Proficiency Test.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in subject paper.
MBA Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: It will be based on a written and oral test.
- Medium of Exam: The paper will be published in English language only.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 150 minutes.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Tests: There will be an Oral test of 100 marks which is subdivided into two other tests, i.e. Group Leadership of 50 marks and Personal Interview (PI) of 50 marks.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Communication Eligibility in English||50||150|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||50||150|
Allahabad University Syllabus
The syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. Those candidates applying for the Allahabad University entrance exam can study their academic programmes of previous year classes. To prepare better in the examination, students should gather all details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Check here some preparation tips to crack the examination:
- Candidates should study according to the course they have opted.
- Candidates have to follow the best books & other study materials.
- Follow the right schedule and study on the daily basis.
- Improve your skills in writing and increase your speed with accuracy.
- It is also helpful for the candidates to check the previous year’s question paper and solve them.
If candidates have any doubt about Allahabad University Admission 2018, they can leave your queries below.