Allahabad University Admission 2019: Answer Key, Result, Counselling
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling for PGAT & UGAT exam has been started. The admissions is organized for providing admission into various UG & PG courses. Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) is one of the top-rated universities in UP state. It conducts its own admission test to get admission in the various fields, i.e. science, commerce, arts, law, etc. The university organizes separate exams for UG, PG, law & other courses. In this article, we have updated detailed information about Allahabad University Admission 2019 including exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
Allahabad University 2019 Notification – Counselling Started
Check here all details about the Allahabad University 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for counselling details.
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling Notifications for various courses has been released.
Allahabad University 2019 Result for PGAT & UGAT exam has been released. Check here for result details.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
Check the list of examinations managed by the Allahabad University.
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2019 (UGAT 2019)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 201 (PGAT 2019)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2019 (LAT 2019)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2019)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2019
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2019 (IPS 2019)
- B.Ed 2019
- LLM 2019
- M.Ed 2019
- CRET 2019
- Diploma 2019
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2019 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019)
Allahabad University Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can check the official schedule of the UGAT & PGAT 2019 examinations:
|For UGAT||For PGAT|
|Online Application Release||12th April 2019||12th April 2019|
|Last date for form submission||3rd May 2019||3rd May 2019|
|Admit Card Release||22nd May 2019||6th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th to 22nd May (B.Sc) & 27th to 29th May 2019 (others)||20th to 22nd May (PGAT I) & 29th May to 5th June 2019 (PGAT II)|
|Result Declaration||10th to 15th June 2019||18th June 2019|
In the given table, we are providing seat reservation according to the category:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|NCC ‘B’ certificate holder||5%|
Allahabad University Result 2019
The university has announce the result through online mode on its official website. The result is declaring on different dates for various entrance exams.
Candidates can check their AU result 2019 for UGAT on 12th June 2019. Allahabad University 2019 Result can be viewed by entering “Login ID” & “Password”.
There is no facility for scrutiny of answer sheets.
Allahabad University Counselling 2019
The details regarding the AU counselling has been published in the local newspapers & also on the official website.
The counselling & admission is done separately and simultaneously in University and its constituent colleges.
In the counselling process, candidates have to present physically on the given date, time & place along with the required documents. It is organized through offline mode.
In case, candidates not present at the counselling on the given date then their admission will be called by the university.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Allahabad University Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their admit card on the official website through online mode. The university has released it on different dates as per the courses.
For UGAT & PGAT, the AU admit card 2019 is available from 6th May 2019.
Candidates can download it by entering their name and father name/enrollment number/roll number.
No other facility will be offered by the university to provide admit card.
It is compulsory for the candidates to get their admit card to appear in the examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without it.
Allahabad University offers the courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. The admission will be done based on various entrance tests organized by the Allahabad University. Some of the entrance exam conducted by the University are UGAT, PGAT, LAT, etc. The application form will be available on different dates for different programmes.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Allahabad University Application Form 2019
- The University has released the application for all the courses only through online mode.
- There is no other mode to fill the AU application form 2019.
- Candidates are able to fill the application for UGAT & PGAT from 12th April to 3rd May 2019.
- Candidates should take the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The information provided by the candidates in the form will not be changed or altered in any case.
- During application form filling, candidates have to opt choices of the test (Online or offline). This choice cannot be changed at any stage.
The application fee for each course is different. Candidates can submit the fee only through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking). The fee details are given here:
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|UGAT 2019, PGAT I 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|PGAT II 2019||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800|
Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for any course of study. The complete eligibility criteria are given below:
|UGAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th Class examination from any stream.|
|PGAT 2019||Passed Graduation degree from any stream.|
|LFAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th class examination with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any stream.|
|LAT 2019||Passed 3 year Law degree course with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|IPS 2019||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.|
|B.Ed. 2019||Passed bachelor’s /masters degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks.|
|LLM 2019||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.|
|M.Ed 2019||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.|
|CRET 2019||Passed minimum master degree.|
|Diploma 2019||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination.|
Candidates must check this section to know about UGAT & PGAT exam pattern details.
For UGAT & PGAT:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online or offline modes.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, the multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct response, two marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong response, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects (For UGAT)||Questions|
|BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)||25|
|General Mental Ability Test||25|
|Subject Test (chose any 03)||75|
|B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select anyone)||20|
|Science Group (Intermediate level)||120|
|B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Commerce (Intermediate level)||120|
Allahabad University Syllabus 2019
AU syllabus 2019 is prescribed by the university. It is different for each course & exam. The UGAT syllabus is comprised of the class 11th & 12th chapters & topics. And for PGAT exam, it is consisting of the graduation degree subjects. Candidates should prepare for the examination as per their courses applied.
To qualify any entrance exam, the candidate should know preparation tips & tricks.
- Make a proper schedule to given equal time to each subject.
- Make the short note to revise on daily basis.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper & model papers.
- Candidates should select best books & other study materials.
- Improve your skills in writing and increase your speed with accuracy.
- Maintain your health & eat healthy food.
If you have any other query about Allahabad University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.