Allahabad University Admission 2023: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Allahabad University 2023 Admission process will start from the month of April 2023. The university conducts university level entrance exam every year for PG admissions. From year 2022, the admissions into UG courses are offered through Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) scores conducted by NTA. The candidates who want to seek admission into PG courses have to first appear and qualify AU-PGAT (Allahabad University Post Graduate Admission Test) conducted by the university.
The university will offer admission in various UG/ PG courses for the qualified candidates like B.Sc, B.Com, LLB, LLM, B.Ed., M.Ed., MBA, etc. Final selection will be based on the merit list released by the university. In this article we have provided complete details about Allahabad University 2023 such as exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, etc.
Allahabad University 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Allahabad University 2023|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Researched programs|
|Admission Procedure||University Level Admissions|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Procedure||UG Admissions (Through CUET UG exam scores)|
PG Admissions (Through AU PGAT entrance test)
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline mode|
Allahabad University 2023 Admission Dates
Following are the Allahabad University Exam dates for 2023 admissions:
For UG Admissions (Through CUET UG):
|Events||Exam Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Release Dates||1st week of April 2023|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||4th week of May 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam 2023 Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer Key release||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||3rd week of July 2023|
For PG Admissions (Through AU PGAT):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to register||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit card issue on||July 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of result||July/ August 2023|
Allahabad University 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check here details about Allahabad University 2023 application form below:
- The application form for CUET (UG) will be released from first week of April to 4th week of May 2023.
- The Allahabad University 2023 application form will be available through online mode.
- The application form for PGAT 2023 will be released from second week of June to first week of July 2023.
- Candidates have to fill details in the application form such as name, email id, phone number, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- All the details in the application form must be correct as if there will be any alteration the application form may get rejected.
- Take the printout of the Allahabad University application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking methods.
Application Fee for CUET (UG):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)|
|Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Application Fee for AU PGAT:
|Courses||General/ OBC Category||SC/ ST/ PH Category|
|PGAT- I||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PGAT- II||Rs. 1600/-||Rs.800/-|
How to Apply for Allahabad University 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Allahabad University 2023.
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” link, to register yourself first.
- Step-3: Complete the registration by entering the basic details.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with correct personal, educational, communication details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents and their signature in jpg and jpeg format. The file size must not exceed 80 KB for each file.
- Step-6: Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Allahabad University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Allahabad University Eligibility 2023 for admission into various courses is given below:
For UG Courses (CUET UG):
- Qualification: The candidate must pass the 12th class or equivalent exam.
- Age: There is no age limit for the candidates.
For PG Courses:
For M.Tech (Earth System Science):
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in mathematical science/ Physical Science/ Chemical Science/ Geo Science/ Life Science or B.E/ B.Tech degree.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST candidates) marks in aggregate.
For M.Sc. (Environmental Science):
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed the Bachelors’ degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Subjects: Candidate must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure should be at least 50% for general category candidates.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelors’ degree in any stream from recognized university/ institution.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of UG degree are also eligible to apply.
Allahabad University 2023 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for Allahabad University 2023 admissions through CUET UG & AU PGAT exam:
For CUET UG:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The exam will be offered in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I will be 3 hour and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For AU PGAT:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode for PGAT- I and for PGAT- II exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Questions Type: The paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain total 150 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be total of 300 marks for PGAT 2023.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for every correct answer.
Allahabad University 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for CUET UG, PGAT, Law courses, and MBA programs will be different as per the required subjects for different programs.
For CUET (UG) courses:
- Section IA and IB: Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension, Literary and Narrative, Aptitude and Vocabulary.
- Section II: Accountancy, Agriculture, Art Education Sculpture, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, Geography.
- Section III: General Awareness, Current Affairs, Aptitude, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative reasoning, Analytical Reasoning.
Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology, Economics, English Literature, Hindi, Medieval and Modern History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, Geography, Psychology, etc.
Following are AU preparation tips for helping the candidates to score better in entrance exam:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern.
- Create your study format and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding distractions.
- Do regular practice exams.
- Work through the previous year’s questions and sample papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Allahabad University 2023 Admit Card
The Allahabad University 2023 admit card will release for CUET (UG) in 2nd week of June 2023 and for AU PGAT will release in July 2023. The process to download admit card can be completed with a login ID and password.
The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination. The admit card will contain all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date, and time. Candidates need to keep their admit cards safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
Allahabad University 2023 Reservation
The admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of the following reservation policy of the Government:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
Allahabad University 2023 Result
The Allahabad University 2023 Result will be made available after few days of exam completion. Candidates will be able to check their results by login into the website. The result will appear in PDF format.
The result will be released in 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode. A merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the exam. Such candidates will have to appear in the counselling round as per their ranking and the schedule.
Allahabad University 2023 Cut Off
The Allahabad University 2023 Cut Off is released for various UG/ PG courses after the result declaration. The cut off are the minimum marks which candidates must secure in order to get admission into various courses. The cut off is set keeping in mind various factors like number of appearing candidates, number of seats availability, performance in academic level, etc.
Students securing the cut off marks successfully will be selected for further admission procedure/ counselling. The cut off marks will vary for various courses and categories.
Allahabad University 2023 Counselling
The Allahabad University 2023 Counselling procedure will be conducted after the shortlisting of candidates. The counselling will commence from third week of July 2023 for various courses.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of a merit list. Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank on the merit list. Candidates need to carry some of the important documents for the verification process at the center of counselling. Following are the documents which candidates need to carry on the time of the counselling procedure:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate, etc.
If you have any query related to Allahabad University Admission 2023, you can ask by commenting down below.