Allahabad University 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form can be filled till 3rd May 2019. Allahabad University is one of the famous universities of India. The university will organize its own separate admission tests for admission to various UG & PG courses. These courses are offered in the field of science, arts, commerce, law, management, education, etc. Through this article, candidates can get information about Allahabad University Application Form 2019.
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form
Allahabad University 2020 Application Form will be started from April 2020.
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form for UGAT, PGAT & other courses can be filled till 3rd May 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates, check this section to know about Allahabad University Admission Form 2019 details, including releasing date, mode, documents, etc.
- The Allahabad University online application form 2019 for various UG & PG courses has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application from the 12th April 2019.
- The last date to apply for the examination will be 3rd May 2019.
- The university will release the separate application for UG, PG, Law & Other courses.
- Upload your photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, Size: Not more than 80 KB) & signature (Size: Not more than 80 KB in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the application for further use.
- There will be no need to send AU 2019 Application Form by post, or any other mode to the university.
- Candidates can make payment through credit/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee details are mentioned below as per the courses & category:
|UGAT 2019, PGAT I 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|PGAT II 2019||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800|
The eligibility criteria are given here for UGAT & PGAT exams:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 12th class examination in any stream from the recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
For LAT (Law Courses):
- Qualifying Exam: Pass graduation degree in any stream from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the qualifying exam.
Here, we are providing a official schedule of Allahabad University Application Form 2019 (UGAT & PGAT):
|Availability of Online Application||12th April 2019|
|Last date to fill application||3rd May 2019|
|Date of Exam|
|UGAT||20th to 22nd May (B.Sc) & 27th to 29th May 2019 (others)|
|PGAT||20th to 22nd May (PGAT I) & 29th May to 5th June 2019 (PGAT II)|
How to Apply
Check the given steps for how to apply for Allahabad University 2019:
- Open the official website link. (Link is given above)
- Click on “AU Admission 2019” link.
- Then, select the programme you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill your basic details such as name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, log in with application number & password send to your email ID & mobile number.
- Fill your personal & educational information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print copy of the application for future reference.
If you have any other queries about Allahabad University 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.