Alliance University Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Alliance University 2020 Application Form has been started for MBA. It can be filled till 16th October 2019. Alliance University will conduct its university level entrance exam to offer admission into various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. AUEET is conducted to offer admission in engineering courses. Admission into management, law and commerce fields is also offered through entrance test organized by the University. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to be eligible for admission into the university and its affiliated colleges. In this article we have provided complete details regarding Alliance University Admission 2020 like Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Alliance University 2020 Notifications – Application Started For MBA
Alliance University 2020 Application Form has been started for MBA Programme. Click here for application form.
Alliance University offers admission in various UG & PG Programmes. UG Programmes offered by the University are BBA, B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral entry), B.Com (Hons.), B.A. LLB (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and BFA.
PG Programmes offered by the University are MBA, PGDM, M.Com, LL.M, Executive PGDM, and MFA.
Alliance University 2020 Dates
Candidates must check below all the official Alliance University 2020 Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 |
|For MBA (Announced)||For B.Tech|
|Application form starting||Started||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||16th October 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Entrance Exam||Through GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT/KMAT||1st week of July 2019|
|Admission Selection||19th & 20th October 2019||July 2019|
Alliance University 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details regarding Alliance University 2020 Application Form below:
- AUEET 2020 Application form is available for filling for MBA course. It is available in both offline & online mode.
- For offline mode, candidates will be able to purchase it from Admission Office of Alliance University.
- The application form can be filled for MBA course till 16th October 2019.
- Candidates must provide working/ valid Email Id & contact number to get login credentials for future login.
- Candidates who are filling the application form through offline mode have to send hard copy of application form with all important documents to below given address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering & Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1000 as application fee.
- NRI & SAARC candidates have to pay Rs. 2000 & foreign candidates will have to pay US $50 as fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay application fee through online as well as offline mode.
For online mode, candidates can pay the fee through debit/credit card or net banking method.
Through offline mode, candidates will be able to pay the fee in cash or through Demand Draft “DD” in the favour of “Alliance University”, payable at Bengaluru.
Alliance University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Alliance University 2020 Eligibility Criteria below before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks for SC/ST category).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics subjects along with any among Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology or Technical vocational subjects in 12th level.
- Diploma Holder’s: Candidates holding Diploma can apply directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course without appearing in entrance test.
- AUEET: Students must qualify AUEET to get admission in B.Tech.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates will have to appear in AUMAT conducted by the University to get admission in BBA programme.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board approved by UGC.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored at least of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam: Candidates have to appear in AMAT entrance test organized by University to get admission in MBA program.
- National Level Exam: Also candidates can take admission based on scores of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CMAT/ AMAC/ NMAT.
Alliance University 2020 Admission Procedure
Alliance University 2020 Admission Procedure has been started for MBA. Interested candidates have to fill the application form and appear for entrance test conducted by University. Candidates will be able to apply through both online & offline mode.
To get admission in B.Tech, candidates will have to appear in AUEET entrance exam. For admission in BBA, candidates will have to appear in AUMAT entrance exam.
For admission in MBA, candidates need to appear in AMAT entrance examination conducted by University. Apart from university level entrance test, candidates can also apply for admission in MBA programme through the valid scorecard of GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, NMAT, CMAT, or AMAC.
Alliance University 2020 Entrance Exam (AUEET)
Alliance University 2020 Entrance Exam will be held separately for Engineering and Management Courses. These entrance exams will be conducted through offline mode on different dates.
University will conduct AUEET for admissions in B.Tech, AUMAT for BBA, and AMAT for admission in MBA. The entrance test will be conducted in the month of May 2020.
For admission into law courses, the university will conduct ACLAT entrance test.
Alliance University 2020 Merit List
On the basis of entrance test scores or national level scores, University will prepare Alliance University 2020 Merit List. Merit list will be prepared and published online few days after the completion of entrance test. Separate merit list will be prepared for every program. Short-listed candidates will have to appear for further counselling & admission rounds.
All further rounds will be organized on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates in the merit list.
Alliance University 2020 Counselling
Alliance University 2020 Counselling will held through both online & offline mode. Candidates who will get short-listed will be provided separate call letter for counselling process.
It will be necessary for the shortlisted candidates to attend counselling rounds. Candidates will have to produce required documents and will also have to pay the counselling fee.
If any candidate will not be present at the counselling venue on given date & time, their candidature & admission will get cancelled.
Alliance University 2020 Admission
Alliance University 2020 Admission will be done on qualifying various stages – Entrance examination, Merit list, Personal Interview (PI) or Seat allotment. On the basis of Merit List, candidates will get a call for Interview rounds. The final admission to candidates will provide after conducting of Essay Writing, Presentation, and PI.
Candidates will get final admission into the University after qualifying all rounds, making fee payment & verifying all the documents. It will be mandatory to attend all rounds & fulfill all formalities for the admission.
Candidates will have to bring following documents at the time of admission for verification:
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ Certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet/ Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet (if any)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark sheet
- Work experience proof (if any)
- Passport (for NRI/ Foreign National candidates)
- AUEET 2020 Admit card
- AUEET 2020 Score card
- National Exam Score card, etc.
If you have any query related to Alliance University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.