Amrita University 2020 Application (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
Amrita University 2020 Application Form for B.Tech has been released on 19th September 2019 admissions through AEEE 2020. Also the MBA application has been started from 28th November 2019. Application form can be filled online through the website. It is a university level entrance examination. Candidates will get admission in various UG and PG courses through this exam. The university conducts AEEE examination for admission into B.Tech course. Amrita University has five campuses situated in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states. Students can also apply for admission through national level test scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Amrita University Application form 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Amrita University 2020 Application Form – Started
Amrita University 2020 Application Form has been started for MBA from 28th November 2019. Click here to apply.
Amrita University 2020 Application Form has been released on 19th September 2019 for B.Tech admissions through AEEE. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through the details about Amrita University 2020 Application form:
- Application form has been released from 19th September 2019.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online or offline mode.
- Offline application form can be purchased from the university admission office of Amrita School of Engineering.
- Fill all the asked details carefully in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of April 2020 for B.Tech courses.
- No correction facility will be provided by the exam authority after submission of the application form.
- For MBA courses, application form can be filled till the second week of February 2020.
- Candidates will have to submit offline application form in the given address:
The Admission Coordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amrita Nagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641112, Tamil Nadu.
- Application fee is Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online or offline both modes.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates will have to pay offline application fee through Demand Draft drown in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Kollam.
Amrita University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the Amrita University 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10th and 12th level with PCM subjects from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their 12th level.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must fall on or after 1st July 1999.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 4 years Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E courses.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with 60% marks.
Amrita University 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check Amrita University 2020 tentative dates related to the application form and examination:
For B.Tech Course:
|Starting of application form||19th September 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||6th April 2020|
|Amrita University 2020 exam date||23rd – 27th April 2020|
For MBA Courses:
|Starting of Application Form||28th November 2019|
|Last Date to receive of completed application form||31st January 2020|
How to Apply for Amrita University 2020
Candidates must check complete procedure about Amrita University 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘Apply online’ link.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and enter basic details like email id, name, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Login using registration id and password.
- Fill other details in the application form.
- Fill details like educational, personal and address, test center and etc.
- After that click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed file format.
- Submit the images of photograph and signature.
- Now click on ‘proceed’ button.
- After that pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be submitted through demand draft in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Kollam.
- After completing all the procedures send application form along with the DD to the prescribed
In the above article, candidates can check details about the Amrita University 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to check the application form dates, fee, mode and eligibility criteria. Fill all the details given in this article carefully to avoid any kind of mistake in the form.
If you have any other query about Amrita University 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.