Amrita University Admission 2020: AEEE Application, Dates, Eligibility
Amrita University 2020 Application Form has been released on 19th September 2019 for B.Tech admissions through AEEE. It will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University. The University offers admission into various UG, PG & Ph.D. courses by conducting university level exam. For Admission into B.Tech programme, AEEE (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam) is conducted. Direct Admission into various other courses is also offered through national level test scores. The University will provide admission to the selected candidates at 5 campuses situated in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu states. In this article we have provided complete information about application form, eligibility criteria, result, etc of Amrita University Admission 2020.
Amrita University 2020 Notifications – AEEE Application Form Started
Amrita University 2020 Application Form has been released on 19th September 2019 for B.Tech admissions through AEEE. Check here for application details.
Amrita University offers admission in various courses under UG & PG level. Some of these courses are-
B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc., B.Pharm, B.Com, BA, BFA, BBA, and BCA, Pharma D, etc
M.Tech, MDS, MA, M.Sc, M.Pharm, MPH, M.Ch, M.Com, M.F.A, MBA, MCA, etc
Amrita University 2020 Exam Dates
Check the below various dates of Amrita University 2020 Admission for various events:
For B.Tech Course:
|Online application release||19th September 2019|
|Last date of application form||6th April 2020|
|End of releasing application (PPT)||4th week of April 2020|
|Slot booking for online exam (CBT)||1st week of April 2020|
|Closing of slot booking (CBT)||6th April to 10th April 2020|
|Release of Admit card (P&P)||2nd week of April 2020|
|AEEE 2020||23rd – 27th April 2020|
|Result release for AEEE||1st week of May 2020|
|Changes in academic preference &profile data (if required)||2nd week – 3rd week of May 2020|
|Trial allotment/Clarification of doubts||2nd week of May 2020|
|2nd Allotment||4th week of May 2020|
|3rd Allotment||1st week of June 2020|
|Document Verification||3rd week – 4th week of June 2020|
For MBA Course:
|Starting of Application Form||October 2019|
|Last Date to receive of completed application form||2nd week of February 2020|
|Publication of Shortlisted Candidates for PI||3rd week of February 2020|
|Date Band of Personal Interviews||1st week of March 2020|
|Announcement of 1st Selected List||2nd week of March 2020|
|Payment of 1st Installment of Fee last date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Inauguration and Orientation Program||2nd week of June 2020|
|Regular Sessions of MBA Program||1st week of July 2020|
Amrita University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can read the details of Amrita University 2020 Application Form below:
- Amrita University 2020 Application form has been made available both through online & offline mode.
- Online application form for B.Tech programme has been released on 19th September 2019 .
- Each candidate has to apply for one application per programme. Multiple applications will be cancelled by the University.
- MBA Application form will be released in October 2019.
- To apply offline, students have to purchase the application form from the designated University office/center by paying certain amount of application fee.
- After filling the offline application, students have to send the form with demand draft of Rs.1000 to the below address:
The Admission Coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham,
O Amritanagar, Ettimadai,
Coimbtore 641112, Tamil Nadu.
The application fee Rs.1000 for all the categories.
Mode of Payment:
- By Online mode, the fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- By Offline mode, the fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
Amrita University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy complete eligibility criteria of Amrita University 2020 mentioned below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry& Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 55% individually in all three subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Age Limit: Students who’s DOB falls on or after 1st July 1999 will only be eligible (according to school certificate).
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates qualifying in Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University are eligible.
- Valid Scorecard: Applying Candidate must possess valid scorecard of KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT to apply for MBA course.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in Class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates must have secured at least of 60% marks in their intermediate level or equivalent.
- Qualifying Subjects: Qualifying candidates of science stream must have PCM subjects in class 12th.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have done his/her graduation from any recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have scored minimum of 50% marks to be eligible to apply.
- Valid Scorecard: For M.Tech admission, student must possess a valid scorecard of GATE/ACET.
Amrita University 2020 Admission Procedure
Amrita University will offer admission into various courses through conducting its own entrance test or by national level test scores. For B.Tech, candidates have to qualify AEEE test to get entry. A rank list will be prepared for short listing the qualified students for admission.
Also, students can apply for B.Tech admission on the basis of their JEE Main scores directly. For admission into MBA, selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT scores following a GD & PI Interview.
The final admission will be offered after the fee payment within the last submission date. For the allotment of seats candidates have to report at the allotted institute.
Amrita University 2020 Entrance Exam (AEEE)
Amrita University will conduct university level examination known as AEEE for B.Tech admissions. The test will be conducted from 23rd – 27th April 2020.
Students will be able to book slots in the 1st week of April 2020, after which admit card will be made available for downloading. Admit card will be available in the second week of April 2020.
After completion of test, eligible students will be selected in the rank list which will be published by the University.
Amrita University 2020 Result
Amrita University 2020 Result will be declared online. Candidates will be able to check their result by logging-in their necessary details. AEEE result will be declared by 1st week of May 2020.
The University will release separate merit list for each of the courses. Candidates after the results release will have to attend the counselling/ admission process.
Amity University 2020 Cut Off
Amrita University will release the cut off list for various categories and specializations separately. The cut off will be prepared based on various factors – Number of appeared candidates, Number of available seats, Number of qualified candidates, Difficulty level, past cut off trends.
Cut off qualifying candidates will be next placed on the rank list. After the selection, students will be called for counselling session.
Amrita University 2020 Counselling
The Counselling will be held in Online mode in various campuses of the University. Students have to download their counselling letters online and have to pay certain amount of fee as counselling charges.
It is necessary for the candidates to be physically present during the process. Students have to verify their qualifications and other necessary documents.
After successful verification of the documents, seat will be allotted to the candidates. On the basis of rank order, candidates will have to attend the counselling.
In case you have any query related to Amrita University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.